Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dem Giant Spidey...

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited November 28, 2017 in General Chat
Thier hit-boxes are the most suspect 2 displacement bug when knocked back. They also have N's with lance reach w/o the penalty. Alby Phantasm will be 10x moar rekt-fest than Rabbie phantasm with just these baddies alone. W/e that comes out.

lK3RY3Y.gif

1. Intenional...? Or just bad coding???21 votes
    1. Coding
       38% (8 votes)
    2. Intentional design
       48% (10 votes)
    3. I don't run Alby...Ever.
       14% (3 votes)

Comments

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Every room is a Giant Spider.
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    No no see, thats normal Alby.

Alby Phantasm/Abyss would be a boss room sized spider with separate HP bars for every individual leg that you need to kill before being able to attack the actual, main HP bar for 30 seconds before all of the legs revive again.

And every leg can snap cast INT magic.
    And the main body does room size attacks even when you can't attack it.

Oh, and those giant spiders we have now?
    Those are just the minions. Only the ones in this fight also have Snap Cast INT Magic and 100% poison chance on normal hits.

Might as well give the spiders before the boss INT magic too.
    Because thats what the devs think difficulty is.
    RheyAstralBlueMizukiHayamaVeylaine
  • RheyRhey
    Every room is a Giant Spider.

tumblr_inline_nvgl5zu7IF1t83iep_500.gif

They betta not... :#
    Nilrem wrote: »
    No no see, thats normal Alby.

Alby Phantasm/Abyss would be a boss room sized spider with separate HP bars for every individual leg that you need to kill before being able to attack the actual, main HP bar for 30 seconds before all of the legs revive again.

And every leg can snap cast INT magic.
    And the main body does room size attacks even when you can't attack it.

Oh, and those giant spiders we have now?
    Those are just the minions. Only the ones in this fight also have Snap Cast INT Magic and 100% poison chance on normal hits.

Might as well give the spiders before the boss INT magic too.
    Because thats what the devs think difficulty is.

PfHOxQN.gif

Dn't fogot they all have adv heavy standers as well. :trollface:
    Nilrempawcalypse
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited November 29, 2017
    Would you prefer 1 giant spider (with a mana bar) or a horde of smaller spiders?

K0jMYbZ.gif
  • RheyRhey
    Sai wrote: »
    Would you prefer 1 giant spider (with a mana bar) or a horde of smaller spiders?

K0jMYbZ.gif

Smaller spider obvsly. U can manage em. Have U seen da Giant sulfur spider in Provo? Dat beast's wm can hit like half of the arena spikes(Dat AOE is Huuuuge). I'm sure Provo's Lord or abyss equivalent Giant Sspider wm can crit all 2k+1.5k of my hp/mp pool in one go. It'll put a Giant's Dan 3 WM 2 shame. W/e we get that update. :o :s :#

• SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    You windmill these spiders and the other 150,000 outside the range will be rushing and hitting you during the animation. Stun locked, poisoned, and lagged as they bite you all over. QqKu7KL.png

SS spawns like 20 medium spiders or something?
  • RheyRhey
    edited November 29, 2017
    You windmill these spiders and the other 150,000 outside the range will be rushing and hitting you during the animation. Stun locked, poisoned, and lagged as they bite you all over. QqKu7KL.png

Since they have normal hitboxes I can just resort 2 da summonzer talent 4 mob cntrl. Doesn't work with dem janky Giant spideys. Even my cloudz misses the sleep clause on giant spideyz sumtimes...when I'd summoned rite in front of it too. :'(
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305

I'll just dance them away. No issues.
  • RheyRhey
    edited November 29, 2017
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

I'll just dance them away. No issues.

Dance doesn't register the Giant spidey's hitboxes sumtimes. I was raped by the Giant Spideys in AAHM cuz they N's spam me to death since DoD gives adv HS and I wasn't hitting em at all while breakdancing rite between it's legs.

scared.gif

Had 2 cancel the show b4 it even started.
    :(
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100

K0jMYbZ.gif

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww where's the Raid when you need it?
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Xiokun wrote: »

K0jMYbZ.gif

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww where's the Raid when you need it?

If I saw that I'm using giphy.gif not just some raid.
    Yokkaichi
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    LF> Bug Spray Talent
  • AstralBlueAstralBlue
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    Kokoro wrote: »
    LF> Bug Spray Talent

I think you mean Exterminator talent. You're gonna need a whole lot more than bug spray...