Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

MMO Junkie Ep.8 Reaction (Spoilers)

SheenaSheena
Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
edited November 29, 2017 in Town Square
So, I started watching MMO Junkie today and it FINALLY happened!

3w4tf18.png

After all this emotional rollercoaster between Eps. 5~7 I was ready to give up and just predict that this anime would end with a sad heartbreaking ending, but maybe there is still hope, I don't really watch romance animes, but this one wins all the credits.
  1. Will it have a happy ending???14 votes
    1. Yes
       93% (13 votes)
    2. No
       7% (1 vote)

Comments

• watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    more serious question why are you lily!

00J7Q-bd2d3f35-e5d5-4e74-8d59-537cc492fcd1.png
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 24, 2017
    Cringed so hard at the episode 8. Especially at the flashbacks. Oh and also it's ridiculous how Morioka suddenly is blushing and fan-girling at Sakurai when she found out that he is the same guy from the old MMO which she loved a lot. She's at her 30's, but the way she acts gives me the impression of 16-18 year old.
    ImaizumiOneConfusedMilletian
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Greta wrote: »
    Cringed so hard at the episode 8. Especially at the flashbacks. Oh and also it's ridiculous how Morioka suddenly is blushing and fan-girling at Sakurai when she found out that he is the same guy from the old MMO which she loved a lot. She's at her 30's, but the way she acts gives me the impression of 16-18 year old.

I thought it was very strange but brave of her to just suddenly decide to call him and ask like that. nothing wrong with the way she acted when she found out though just because she is in her 30's it is just acting more youthful for your age. the episode was great, even the credits came at the perfect time. really kills me that I have to wait another week to see what happens but still a great way to leave the fans wanting more.
    SheenaSherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited November 25, 2017
    Ah can't wait to begin watching this but I got.. oh...
    Crap I forgot about finishing AoT Season 2 again! >_<
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225

>Watching this show with your brain on

It's pretty meh-ridiculous most of the time anyway. I only even enjoy watching it because I have nothing better to do while eating and mabi references/gender bender shenanigans tbh.
    Greta
  • justshowingjustshowing
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    My thoughts on this crossover was.
    Nexon knows they are catering to us junkies.
    And they are laughing at us with our money from gachapons....
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310

Isn’t half of the point that she’s unsocialized and doesn’t have much experience in terms of romance? Sure most of us leave the fangirling behind by age 20s-30s but I think it fits her character seeing as her reactions are generally exaggerated for comedic/entertainment value and she overanalyzes everything in regards to social interaction. A majority of her life is being influenced by an MMO currently which probably keeps her personality young, Also, this isn’t exactly a serious or realistic anime.
    SheenaOneConfusedMilletian
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    Sheena wrote: »
    So, I started watching MMO Junkie today and it FINALLY happened!

3w4tf18.png

After all this emotional rollercoaster between Eps. 5~7 I was ready to give up and just predict that this anime would end with a sad heartbreaking ending, but maybe there is still hope, I don't really watch romance animes, but this one wins all the credits.

Because I am Zaro! O 3O
    XxBearslayerxX