Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Make Maple Dress 100% dyable

eikodeneikoden
Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
in Feedback and Suggestions
So.. spammed the Maple Tree Watering Event only to find that the dress is still undyable on the bottom leaf portion. This was sort of a bummer, as I already had the dress from the same event years ago, but did it again in the hopes that they'd revamped it to be 100% dyable. Non-dyable or fixed-colored portions on clothing are pretty disappointing. For certain clothing, like anime characters or something where they make a deal to use the outfits in game, I can better understand the fixed-colors, but even so, it prevents some people from utilizing the outfits because they can't customize them to their liking. It would be really awesome to be able to fully dye this outfit since it's really cute.
  1. Do outfits that have non-dyable, or fixed-colored parts bum you out?4 votes
    1. yes
       25% (1 vote)
    2. no. I lack my own color creativity and require a stylist.
       75% (3 votes)

Comments

• HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    No one is going to take you seriously with such a blatantly biased poll. Just saying, it makes you come off as rather arrogant.
    JazmynGretaFayeKaiba[Deleted User]SherriMizukiHayama
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    No one is going to take you seriously with such a blatantly biased poll. Just saying, it makes you come off as rather arrogant.

This. Pretty much why i ignored to answer the poll.
    [Deleted User]Sherri
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

I was thinking the same thing.
    [Deleted User]Sherri
  • eikodeneikoden
    It was actually meant to be humorous, but I can see that went right past you. Making the assumption that the poll was in seriousness was actually pretty arrogant, in my view. ^^
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    eikoden wrote: »
    It was actually meant to be humorous, but I can see that went right past you. Making the assumption that the poll was in seriousness was actually pretty arrogant, in my view. ^^
    #spicy
  • eikodeneikoden
    Well. I just find it interesting that instead of using their comments to explain the reasons why they don't want an outfit to be 100% dyable, they spend it attacking the poll, itself. A simple "no" would've sufficed then, with an explanation why. #unecessary drama
  • eikodeneikoden
    Funny, too how Jazmyn decides to gang up when they actually did the same thing to their poll "No. I like being obnoxious" I actually wouldn't have taken your poll to be in seriousness, either. http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/13424/mansion-bedroom-other-obnoxious-afk-items Point I make stands. Find someone else to bully. If you don't like the idea of the maple leaf dress being 100% dyable, I respect that opinion, but would prefer you tell us why, instead of using 3 different comments and "likes" to focus on a poll that is done in the same manner as some of you have done in the past.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Honestly, i would vote for a "No." just because i think the outfit is ugly and i just don't care about it anyway.
    Leilicia
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited November 29, 2017
    Funny, too how Jazmyn decides to gang up when they actually did the same thing to their poll "No. I like being obnoxious" I actually wouldn't have taken your poll to be in seriousness, either. http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/13424/mansion-bedroom-other-obnoxious-afk-items Point I make stands. Find someone else to bully. If you don't like the idea of the maple leaf dress being 100% dyable, I respect that opinion, but would prefer you tell us why, instead of using 3 different comments and "likes" to focus on a poll that is done in the same manner as some of you have done in the past.

I did NOT bully anyone here and I get attacked?? Just like I did in said thread you mention, without actually saying anything here???? What in the world is going on here?!?!?!

>>>> Want my opinion on the maple dress? I dont think it should even COME back. So no, I dont think it should be made 100% dyeable, because they shouldnt even bring the event back. Did I HAVE an option on that poll? No, I did not. Did I think the poll was biased since I didnt even have an option, yes, yes I did. So DONT attack me.

Reread the code of conduct before you post again:

"Baiting players to flame; derailing threads to incite an argument or negative behavior; and simply for the sake of causing trouble are not behavior accepted on the Nexon forums."

On another note, THERE ARE nonbiased poll options on my thread.
    Sherri
  • eikodeneikoden
    Actually you did hit "like" on the comment saying that it was "arrogant." So I would consider that derailing from the topic of the maple dress being dyable to begin with. The fact that I've been attacked by Greta and others on other posts, as well, just illustrates that point. So before you go accusing me of flaming or baiting; think about what you, yourself are hitting "like" on.
  • eikodeneikoden
    Also: if you hate the dress so much guys, why even bother posting on it? Of course you can't miss an opportunity then to attack someone over it. And that's really what's going on here. IF you really DON'T like the dress and don't care about it, then why even care whether it's dyable or not? Instead the focus is on something I put in the poll just to cause trouble and call me "arrogant." Greta has called me "PATHETIC" in past posts, so why am I not surprised? Grow up.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited November 29, 2017
    Actually you did hit "like" on the comment saying that it was "arrogant." So I would consider that derailing from the topic of the maple dress being dyable to begin with. The fact that I've been attacked by Greta and others on other posts, as well, just illustrates that point. So before you go accusing me of flaming or baiting; think about what you, yourself are hitting "like" on.

Actually, doll, I hit like on a post that said your poll was biased.

And baiting is more like it, you intentionally attacked me when I did not say a single word in this thread. I'm amazed at the lack of moderating on these forums. Quit harassing me.
    Sherri
This discussion has been closed.