Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What are the active guilds lately?

mintielmintiel
Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
edited January 3, 2017 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Looking to have a back up plan in case the guild I want to get into rejects me.

Things I prefer: Nice people, people who play PST, something that has some endgame players but also players that are like me and aren't necessarily new but aren't necessarily done with every little thing yet, people who like the game lore, artist friendly, uses discord, something that's been around at least 6+ months
Things I won't fit in with: Raid based guilds, PVPers

So yeah what kind of guilds have been around lately

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I recently joined a long time friend's guild called Peaches, which has been around for quite a long time. There seems to be a mix of players (ie: skills, total lvls, etc) that run dailies, dungeons, and help one another train skills. Due to the holiday season, there's been around 5 to 10 active players logged on at random times. I'm PST zone and I think there are a few other PST players in the guild. Feel free to note Eureka12 or myself, Sugarflower, if your initial plans don't work out and you would like to try our guild out. ^^
    mintiel
  • ErotsuErotsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 765
    You have a minute to talk about our lord and savior havens? :)
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    edited January 5, 2017
    Erotsu
    Erotsu said:

You have a minute to talk about our lord and savior havens? :)
    This is irony at its finest...
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited February 21, 2017
    Hello, my name is Ata. I'm Officer of Vendetta, and would like to ask you to give you the oppertunity to check us out! Should you feel the need to find a new home, or just make new friends, we offer a hyperactive group of people. Vendetta is extremely energetic. At most times during the daylight hours, we have about 8-20 people on. A big gap, yes, but it just depends on the day, in all honesty. Vendetta is growing rapidly, and we would love to have you join us in the fun of making new friends and experiencing new things! For more information, check our recruitment notice linked below. Hope to see you around in the near future!

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/2262/vendetta-is-recruiting-members-allies

Should you want to join or check us out, note/PM Ataraxiz or Scavern for details on where to find us!

Thank you ~ Ata♥
    mintielTinysatanchan
  • SeverinetteSeverinette
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    JOIN LAVA
    WE LAVA YOU
    mintielTinysatanchan