Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dec 1

BronzezenBronzezen
Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
in General Chat
I predict that Mabinogi NA will finally unveil the upcoming Chain Blade update on Dec 1 and it will release on Dec 16
  1. ....34 votes
    1. Bogus!
       74% (25 votes)
    2. I believe... oh Bronze-Sama
       26% (9 votes)

Comments

• VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    I think its too early for it lol.

but it wouldn't yank my chain if they came out though since I main an elf.
    SylviaWolfeAstralBlueBlissfulkillpawcalypseImaizumiSherri
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    I'm leaning more towards January/February. A December release would be nice, though.
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    A December release is something I've predicted for a while now, and it is honestly a really good time to release a new talent like that.

A lot of people are on break/vacation during a large portion of december, so having the update during that time would lead to more people noticing and coming online for it.

This, and the fact that we have nothing between our current patch and Chain Slash.
    The only way Chain Slash can be delayed any further is if the Squire update KR had with it is given separate and before the talent.

But that might also be a good idea to place with the talent to give more people a reason to return.
    A new talent, new content, and Squire Update's easier leveling?

It would look really good for the game.
    VeylaineBronzezenAell
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Nilrem wrote: »
    A December release is something I've predicted for a while now, and it is honestly a really good time to release a new talent like that.

A lot of people are on break/vacation during a large portion of december, so having the update during that time would lead to more people noticing and coming online for it.

This, and the fact that we have nothing between our current patch and Chain Slash.
    The only way Chain Slash can be delayed any further is if the Squire update KR had with it is given separate and before the talent.

But that might also be a good idea to place with the talent to give more people a reason to return.
    A new talent, new content, and Squire Update's easier leveling?

It would look really good for the game.

I do think we're gonna get it around christmas, it just makes sense to release it on break, where people are getting gifts (gacha) and will have more time to play. But either way, wait we shall.
  • AstralBlueAstralBlue
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    Generally if we go by past instances whenever KR has a huge update, we usually get a content update as well in the same week, so maybe we get an update on the 14th.
    Bronzezen wrote: »
    I predict that Mabinogi NA will finally unveil the upcoming Chain Blade update on Dec 1 and it will release on Dec 16
    Nexon NA's normally has a scheduled maintenance on either a Wednesday or a Thursday, so Dec 13/14 would be a more appropriate guess.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    AstralBlue wrote: »
    Generally if we go by past instances whenever KR has a huge update, we usually get a content update as well in the same week, so maybe we get an update on the 14th.
    Bronzezen wrote: »
    Nexon NA's normally has a scheduled maintenance on either a Wednesday or a Thursday, so Dec 13/14 would be a more appropriate guess.

That would also line up with when most students start break too.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited November 30, 2017
    4a4be25e41.png
    pawcalypseKokoroAstralBlue
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited November 30, 2017
    Hopefully they won't....chainge their minds on releasing it, huh?
    IyasenuMichiyanVeylaineBronzezen
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited November 30, 2017
    It took about six months after the teaser of the Memento premiered for that content updated to get to NA; the next content update might arrive some time during late winter or early spring most likely.
    *Results may vary, many will enter only a few will win
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    4a4be25e41.png

That did not work with steampunk so its not going to work with events.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    watercat0 wrote: »
    4a4be25e41.png

Uh...
    Chain Blade is content?
    A whole new talent.

Not an event?
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    4a4be25e41.png

Uh...
    Chain Blade is content?
    A whole new talent.

Not an event?

This is Nexon, we never get content.
    pawcalypseBronzezen
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited December 1, 2017

Uh...
    Chain Blade is content?
    A whole new talent.

Not an event?

This is Nexon, we never get content.
    what? lol im sure we will, steampunk ( what did you mean by this anyway it certainly did come out LOL ) is vastly different than chain blade because as iyasenu explain its a whole new talent. Are you just pulling our chains??
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    December 16th? Aw thanks, I'm blushing. :) (My birthday)
    But it's not gonna happen.
    Bronzezen
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Sherri wrote: »
    December 16th? Aw thanks, I'm blushing. :) (My birthday)
    But it's not gonna happen.

Maybe it'll be an extra merry Christmas.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited December 2, 2017
    I predict a livestream on the 6th (showcasing ALL of December like they have done the past few months), with a chainslash 'pre-event' starting on the 7th and then the official chainblade talent will release on the 14th or the 21st. The 21st seems a bit too close to christmas to give them time to fix unforseen bugs before christmas though .... so my official prediction is for the 14th

KR had a pre-event for the talent so I assume we'll also get one :P I also really hope we get the new squire missions because they give materials for the celtic howling chainblade
    IyasenuKokoro
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Arjune wrote: »
    I predict a livestream on the 6th (showcasing ALL of December like they have done the past few months), with a chainslash 'pre-event' starting on the 7th and then the official chainblade talent will release on the 14th or the 21st. The 21st seems a bit too close to christmas to give them time to fix unforseen bugs before christmas though .... so my official prediction is for the 14th

KR had a pre-event for the talent so I assume we'll also get one :P I also really hope we get the new squire missions because they give materials for the celtic howling chainblade

It was a good thing they fixed the tarot cards not appearing for giants using the Fortune Teller's Table.
    Let you predict all that!

One fortune I hope comes true.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer

I hope we get the squire missions so I can hit level 200 in 20 mins. Most of all though I'm hyped for chain blade, like really hyped.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

I hope we get the squire missions so I can hit level 200 in 20 mins. Most of all though I'm hyped for chain blade, like really hyped.

I thought the cap for that mission was level 120 though? :0 or 150? I don't think it lets you go clear to 200 but I could be wrong
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

I thought the cap for that mission was level 120 though? :0 or 150? I don't think it lets you go clear to 200 but I could be wrong

That one mission's mobs stop giving exp at level 100, for Normal difficulty, and 150 for elite.
    But yeah, not quite 200.

I wonder about the other missions, though.

I haven't really spoiled myself for info on this.
    Or at least I've forgotten the details of the other things, if I did.