Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Forgotten? Name/Server change is in KR

kuronogamikuronogami
Mabinogi Rep: 750
edited November 23, 2017 in General Chat

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited November 24, 2017
    We can't have server transfers. We have discussed this over and over. It would cause huge population imbalances and potentially kill servers. It's server merge or bust.
    CarlizeSherri6f0909NilremAsaluansepawcalypseVaughanImaizumiKitsuyashanajee508and 4 others.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    gwoZz60.gif
    Crimsọnpawcalypse
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Hello darkness, my old friend...
    NilremCrimsọnpawcalypsenajee508[Deleted User]XBandit1424
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Greta wrote: »

It looks like this thread's back again.~
    CrimsọnSherriGretapawcalypsenajee508[Deleted User]TheNyanCat
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Leinei wrote: »

And they ignore the constant weeping~
    [Deleted User]
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    I'd be content with just an international trading board.
    courtneyy
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Rhey wrote: »

latest?cb=20140315164222
    [Deleted User]Sebastian
  • RheyRhey
    edited November 24, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »

latest?cb=20140315164222

C-c-combo breaker...?

Or an international mailing service. ;)

I'm a simple guy. Just let me probe other markets. :*
    courtneyy
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440

That players post while we're sleeping~
    [Deleted User]
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900

That players post while we're sleeping~

And the vision that was planted in their brains
    Still remains~
    [Deleted User]Sherri
  • MiaBelovedMiaBeloved
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I actually question which server everyone currently plays in right now, especially the people against any kind of server transfer or merge.
    Because coming back to the game now, i literally saw NO people at all where there were once a ton selling at the market or just standing around. I thought the game died or something only to find out that MY server is apparently one of the dead ones. Yes, that's right I'm in Ruairi and it's terrible. I could easily make a new character on another server but thats not really a good answer when ive spent money on my things for my character, see where im going with this?
    So where are you?
  • kuronogamikuronogami
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    MiaBeloved wrote: »
    I actually question which server everyone currently plays in right now, especially the people against any kind of server transfer or merge.
    Because coming back to the game now, i literally saw NO people at all where there were once a ton selling at the market or just standing around. I thought the game died or something only to find out that MY server is apparently one of the dead ones. Yes, that's right I'm in Ruairi and it's terrible. I could easily make a new character on another server but thats not really a good answer when ive spent money on my things for my character, see where im going with this?
    So where are you?

Majority of people - by far is on Alexina. Many people transferred over to Alexina when it came out (who originally were mari/ruari and others have fled to Alexina to avoid certain things.

I'm on Alexina and comparing two or so years ago to now the Alexina population has dramatically dropped. with the channel system as well, it only makes sense to have one server and if needed 20 channels (or less)

Changing servers is a hard commitment especially for people who have been there for years or so.
    pawcalypseYellowBin
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705

In the game MMO RF Online you can buy anything from the trading/ad board from every server of the game.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    MiaBeloved wrote: »
    So where are you?

There are actually quite a few people on Ruairi on channel 1, stop in Belvast, thats where a majority of the shops are now.
    Carlize
  • RoyaltyRoyalty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    You're late.

We already discussing this. We are not going to get a server transfer, period.
    Sherri[Deleted User]
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    You want to transfer servers? ~ Delete yourself and start over. ~ Done! :trollface:

I did best choice of my mabi life.
    [Deleted User]pawcalypseSherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    The sound of .....

...of silence (from Nexon).
    [Deleted User]
  • RheyRhey
    edited December 2, 2017
    pawcalypse wrote: »

In the game MMO RF Online you can buy anything from the trading/ad board from every server of the game.

how old is it compare 2 mabi? :o
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited December 3, 2017
    how old is it compare 2 mabi? :o

About 2 years older than NA Mabinogi - I was playing that game before Mabinogi and it faded into obscurity; shut down. I later heard it was taken over by another publisher and was once again available to the US.
    If it had monsters or AI that allowed active combat like Mabinogi, I would still be playing that game. Players are allowed to kill bot spammers there - bots in general.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    You want to transfer servers? ~ Delete yourself and start over. ~ Done! :trollface:

RIP 10 years of progress and investments! XD
    [Deleted User]Zeo