Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G21 is happening

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 1, 2017
    Altam~! OwO <3 He's sooooooo cute!
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    NekoLily wrote: »
    Altam went from childish and playful NPC to ikemen from Otome Game NPC.

latest?cb=20170207002332

f70535173d.png
    NekoLilySherri
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Asaluanse wrote: »
    hmm are you sure he wasn't like that to begin with ..^^ after all Otome characters are hardly ever as they seem at first glance. <3

Well, as a matter of fact, I always go for the "ikemen" route in every otome game (the kind and protective one with a handsome image - opposed to the others that usually go for the stereotype: the little one, the sadist, the egocentric, the cold, etc) and he picked my interest since the first moment I saw him while starting G19. So, in my eyes, he always was the ikemen but still had the childish and playful voice, as how he was portrayed made you imagine.

I mean, I really wanted to make a super NSFW fan fiction with him using exactly the two generation stories he's in

And to stay in topic: I wonder what story we might get for G21, we left Avelin and Altam watching the gate.
    Asaluanse
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    just dropping by to give pihne some love <3
    QNIsptd.png
    pawcalypseSherriNegumikoEraleaRainthesword
  • MhaolMhaol
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,215
    Leinei wrote: »
    Stolias wrote: »
    I can't wait to meet Mother Ladeca

Inb4 that's one of the hardest fights we've ever had. =D

If Mother Ladeca is the Final Boss of G21, then heck yeah! I hope it is the hardest Gen-Boss to date.
    Like... Succubus Queen Level difficulty! :D
  • BlankeyeBlankeye
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,640
    edited December 1, 2017
    aCyrusj.jpg

BlissfulkillPolicromapawcalypseVeylaineFaithrendXxBearslayerxXWolfandWolfKaiwyth
  • MhaolMhaol
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,215
    Blankeye wrote: »
    aCyrusj.jpg

Thanks for Including Aton and Ladeca,
    But you forgot: We finally get Tory Ravine opened up!
    XD jkjk.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited December 1, 2017
    Didn't Caswyn smile in G20?
  • IyasenuIyasenu

:smiley:
    a4c6aa06e9.png6768832d84.pnga9702111e4.png

44e22de91d.png9b5293b729.png1e7ffdc82a.png

19ae6f0af6.png
    SherriVeylaineArjuneRainthesword
  • BlankeyeBlankeye
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,640

I know but...
    I want him to smile AGAIN.
    pawcalypse
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Begone, fangirls. Leave the poor guys alone.
    Xiokun
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    I can't wait to meet Mother Ladeca

Inb4 that's one of the hardest fights we've ever had. =D

If Mother Ladeca is the Final Boss of G21, then heck yeah! I hope it is the hardest Gen-Boss to date.
    Like... Succubus Queen Level difficulty! :D

I too want a generation that 99% of the player base cant beat
    Rainthesword
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Iyasenu wrote: »

:smiley:
    a4c6aa06e9.png6768832d84.pnga9702111e4.png

44e22de91d.png9b5293b729.png1e7ffdc82a.png

19ae6f0af6.png

Are we going to get new avatars in the forum depending on the character's emotion (smiling, angry, crying, etc.)
    Sherri
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    They've been there for so long, but Avelin and Altam standing at the Avalon Gate all this time...
    I guess they'll soon move out of their permanent residence there.
    pawcalypse
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Ooh, thanks for the subbed video!

I wonder if this means the story will vary slightly depending on which title you got at the end of G20.
    If it does, then boy am I glad I got each different title on multiple characters.

if it does then I'm even more glad I got Caswyn's <3
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    I don't know why everyone goes so nuts over altam. I simply found him annoying, and mostly irresponsible and useless but that's more faulty end boss fight than it is story related.
    MhaolGretaBehelitXiokunpawcalypseMabskmk
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 3, 2017
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    I don't know why everyone goes so nuts over altam. I simply found him annoying, and mostly irresponsible and useless but that's more faulty end boss fight than it is story related.

Shush! You gonna make fangirls go crazy again and this thread might explode and go bye-bye. Like the certain GM Event went disaster just because of single pixel revival balloon which apparently had Altam display on it and some Altam lovers went nuts because it was compensation for one server crash, which happened to not be their server, rofl.

P.S: Altam is best husbando. Caswyn too. o3o Who needs irl bf when you can stare and fantasize about made up character forever????????
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100

Someone with sense. I didn't find him too annoying but he's nothing too special to me. I'm more into Talvish not for his looks but more how he acts.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited December 3, 2017
    They've been there for so long, but Avelin and Altam standing at the Avalon Gate all this time...
    I guess they'll soon move out of their permanent residence there.

What if they don't and the others move in too and get all cozy? Like... STOP SQUATTING AT MY TRAINING ZONE YOU LOSERS! I'M TRAINING SQUIRES HERE AND THEY ARE MINE >:0
    IyasenuWolfandWolf
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited December 3, 2017
    Blankeye wrote: »

I know but...
    I want him to smile AGAIN.

Oh, I wouldn't be opposed to that. I was just saying we can already check that part of the bingo board off.
    Greta wrote: »

Shush! You gonna make fangirls go crazy again and this thread might explode and go bye-bye. Like the certain GM Event went disaster just because of single pixel revival balloon which apparently had Altam display on it and some Altam lovers went nuts because it was compensation for one server crash, which happened to not be their server, rofl.

P.S: Altam is best husbando. Caswyn too. o3o Who needs irl bf when you can stare and fantasize about made up character forever????????

As for my favorite Knight, that's Pihne. Avelin's cool too, but she's a little too... stiff for my tastes. Altam seems like an obsessive fanboy to a degree, and Talvish strikes me as the type to say kind words while manipulating you. I blame anime tropes for affecting my judgement. Caswyn takes second place because while tracking him is a pain, he seems like he has a decent head on his shoulders.
    Rainthesword