Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Am i the only one that misses Wipeout??

SheenaSheena
Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
edited December 4, 2017 in Town Square
You know, that hardcore torture game where people gets slapped, crushed, wet~, broken bones, destroyed hopes and dreams, BIG etc?

Im watching a few compilations about it and i think i haven't laughed this hard in years
[Deleted User]SherriKingEphy
  1. Wipeout 2018?6 votes
    1. YES!
       100% (6 votes)
    2. No.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    That's not Wipe Out! ~ .... This is Wipe Out! ~ :smirk:

Oh the main theme for surfer/surfing stereotypes :D
    [Deleted User]
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 2, 2017
    Oh god... I remember watching this A LOT. :D Too bad it got more and more boring with each season and commentators got worse and worse each year as well.
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Darn I clicked in to this thread hoping it was going to be about the futuristic racing game Wipeout...
  • ShadoeLumiereShadoeLumiere
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    Oh yeah. These kinds of shows were the best. Wish there was more
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited December 17, 2017
    Oh my god
    my dad and me would watch those for hours, laughing at the poor miserable souls on TV xD
    Sheena
  • TeriustheGreatTeriustheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    Such a good show