Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Festia Daily

LucardLucard
Mabinogi Rep: 1,145
in General Chat
Just wondering anyone still getting festia daily quest?

Comments

• downbookdownbook
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    I am still getting them, if you're not getting them likely one of your alts has the quest which you can complete and bank transfer the tickets if needed
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Bo6XBLh.jpg

I still do it almost every day... sometimes I slack a little. I still need to find people to spam lorraine's nightmare with and tail chasers
    KokoroAstralBlueoffwithyourheads
  • LucardLucard
    Well I don't need the tickets, I just want to do few more so I can get the festia points for doing daily 300 times since I'm at 287. But, I remember the quest always came daily, but I haven't received one for couple days now.
  • LucardLucard
    Arjune wrote: »
    Bo6XBLh.jpg

I still do it almost every day... sometimes I slack a little. I still need to find people to spam lorraine's nightmare with and tail chasers

Should totes do lorraine nightmare and tail chasers with me.
  • downbookdownbook
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    Lucard wrote: »
    Well I don't need the tickets, I just want to do few more so I can get the festia points for doing daily 300 times since I'm at 287. But, I remember the quest always came daily, but I haven't received one for couple days now.

The quest is account specific so you will need to find the alt that has the quest and either complete/delete it, so your main can receive the quest, otherwise it will be stuck on the alt.
  • LucardLucard
    downbook wrote: »
    Lucard wrote: »

The quest is account specific so you will need to find the alt that has the quest and either complete/delete it, so your main can receive the quest, otherwise it will be stuck on the alt.

Ah ok thanks
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Bo6XBLh.jpg

That amount of commerce letters tho
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Bo6XBLh.jpg

That amount of commerce letters tho
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    It should show up on the first character you log in on.

Then again, I haven't been to Festia in six months.
    I'm not reforged well enough to place in the top 50 in Clobbermeister, and nobody is ever there anymore to do anything else.
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    It should show up on the first character you log in on.

Then again, I haven't been to Festia in six months.
    I'm not reforged well enough to place in the top 50 in Clobbermeister, and nobody is ever there anymore to do anything else.