Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Outlaw Pursuit Mode" - Invisible UI

RRMRRM
Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
in Bugs and Glitches
When going to the bounty board to hunt a boss bandit, you're put into "Outlaw Pursuit Mode".
This gives you a status effect and allows you to see and interact with random bandit spawns.

5F9nla9.png

What happens now: In Outlaw Pursuit Mode, the graphics for the "Info" and "Stop" buttons are missing.
What should happen instead: The button graphics should show up, like they do in commerce mode.

For comparison, commerce mode still shows the buttons properly.
DrvBnT0.png

However when in Outlaw Pursuit Mode, the graphics just aren't there.
HmPQhX4.png

The buttons exist and can be clicked on, but are not visible.

Server: Ruairi
IGN: RRM
KadalynIyasenuGretapawcalypsePrimoSaturn39

Comments

• LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    Yeah this has been around for a very long time. Not sure if it's always been that way or if its new (Ive been playing mabi for 2 years now and had this issue for that long to give an idea of what ' a long time' means)
    If it is a bug, hopefully they get it fixed though I don't think it's needed.
    pawcalypse
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 3, 2017
    Oh my goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. I always was wondering how to end Pursuit Mode and was having issues when wanting to quit it. Now after 4 years of playing, i finally found out how, after looking at glitch section LOL. :D Thanks. But the glitch has to be fixed, very inconvenient for uninformed players like me. :|
  • Saturn39Saturn39
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Oh my god thank you!