Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

PSA: Be careful with the duffel coat

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Katherz wrote: »
    @Iyasenu, that is fine, thanks! Ill update the thread once forwarded :)

Noooooooooooooooo~!!! Don't take away my super awesome invisible hands laserz!!!!

Well, I mean...you don't...you don't really have to fix it right now do you...? It's just a visual glitch; hardly noticeable, definitely not game-breaking.

You can uh...you can just take your time fixing it and all...right?

Yeah c'mon, let us have fun with it for a little bit. :D
    WolfandWolf[Deleted User]SherriIyasenuDarkpixie99
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Not even Eweca can save you now.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited December 2, 2017
    Where's a nice place you can stand and send your hand lasers as far as possible while still being visible?

I was doing it on top of some of the Beacon Mounds in Taillteann, but maybe a mountain somewhere in Iria would produce even sillier results.

Or Hot Air-Ballooning.
    4b286abca3.png
    NekoLilypawcalypseWolfandWolfLeiliciaDarkpixie99
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Where's a nice place you can stand and send your hand lasers as far as possible while still being visible?

I was doing it on top of some of the Beacon Mounds in Taillteann, but maybe a mountain somewhere in Iria would produce even sillier results.

Or Hot Air-Ballooning.
    4b286abca3.png

When you can't find your party...
    IyasenuWolfandWolf
  • FairyvoiceFairyvoice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    pawcalypse wrote: »

It's the discount version of the MMO Junkie bracelets.
    WolfandWolfpawcalypse
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Or Hot Air-Ballooning.
    4b286abca3.png

This is true art let's hang it in The Guggenheim
    pawcalypse