Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

OMGERRRRRRRRRRRRRD NEXON!!!

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
in General Chat
Activated totem are still priceable?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I did a bulk pricing of leftover unactivated goosefeathers(1%) 4 300k. But my activated 3% goosfeather got priced along withem. Someone snatched it b4 I culd deactivate the price...

I just lost a 3% goosefeather 4 300k...Q_______________________________________________________________________________________Q

Is this ticketable?????????????????? That was the only 3% I got from over 400+ boxes...T_______________________________________T

giphy.gif

HellkaizerLeiliciaVaughanSheenaVeylaineSherri
  1. Am I the only one not aware of this travesty!????????????????35 votes
    1. Yes...yes U are.
       57% (20 votes)
    2. Me neither. O_O!!!
       43% (15 votes)

Comments

• HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    That's actually hilarious. I'm so sorry for your loss, but consider yourself doing a community service. What a good guy!
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    And that's why I never put activated totems in the sale bag.
    Buffalos
  • RheyRhey
    Saw it being re-sold 4 15m in his own shop. But it's empty now. Looks like someone else came along and bought it...

tumblr_lpw84fxvSG1qh4i0n.gif
    catzz
  • Ryuzaki/LRyuzaki/L
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Lmao LOSED.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Wow. smh.

My sincerest condolences to you. But why did you have something you wanted to retain in your shop bag? I always move stuff out of that bag.
    Sherri
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Rest in pepperoni.
    purpleyVeylaine
  • RheyRhey
    edited December 5, 2017
    I honestly thought activated totems wouldn't be price-able. So I left em there in my Tia bag since my inv was capped with mats and other stuff I was gunna work on after I set up shop.

I guess Imma have 2 take this "L" all the way to my grave wit me...

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    you don't have a totem pouch yet? o_o after 400 boxes....
  • RheyRhey
    Arjune wrote: »

I was loaded up on all dem tailoring matz. Didn't have any room 2 give up 4 the pouches. So I was keeping them as tickets atm. :(
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited December 5, 2017
    Rhey wrote: »

I was loaded up on all dem tailoring matz. Didn't have any room 2 give up 4 the pouches. So I was keeping them as tickets atm. :(

dang :( the large pouch is only a 1 x 1! I have seen some activated totems on sale before so I kinda knew it is possible, but still sorry for your loss. If you really want to see if it's possible for the GM's to give you a new totem you'd have to send a ticket because they can't do anything through the forums.... but since another player got the totem from you in a legit manner they will probably say it's your fault and to to be careful in the future. Maybe they might consider it though since the whole 'active totems being able to be put on sale' thing. Honestly if you can't put active totems in a pet or bank it's kinda weird they can be put on sale. Maybe they could change that... you could post a suggestions thread

sorry man
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    I feel your pain with many other of my sales - some items I just detest and sell them really low but regret their actual worth if I did not have such bias against them.
  • RheyRhey
    Honestly if you can't put active totems in a pet or bank it's kinda weird they can be put on sale.

latest?cb=20130830211252
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    I feel your pain with many other of my sales - some items I just detest and sell them really low but regret their actual worth if I did not have such bias against them.

I never planned to sell my 3% tho...It was snatched from me via Dev-kitties weird market wizardry. :s :( :'(
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited December 5, 2017
    Wew, that sucks.
    Totem bag would have saved you there. I got lucky and got the one that takes up 1x1 slots.

I wish I had that totem...
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    There's such thing as a totem bag now? How many totems did I miss? = w=
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Zarozian wrote: »
    There's such thing as a totem bag now? How many totems did I miss? = w=

Yup.
    The Fairy Village Event gives out two types of bags currently.
  • RheyRhey
    I doubt I'd get another one with just only a day left b4 this event is over. I got my 3% when I opened the boxes deep into the 300-ish zone. :'(

Something inside me definitely just died. I can feel it.

2u6n1cj.png
    I'll go cry in a corner now...
    giphy.gif
    catzz
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    edited December 5, 2017
    That is a hard item to get, I used to have it as well (it was the very first thing I got from the event - I was like holy crap, is this a crappy item or is it a good one; then I looked at the list of rewards B) ).
    I just pretend that having on the the Busy and Homestead titles would be as effective.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited December 5, 2017
    Rhey wrote: »
    I doubt I'd get another one with just only a day left b4 this event is over. I got my 3% when I opened the boxes deep into the 300-ish zone. :'(

Something inside me definitely just died. I can feel it.

2u6n1cj.png
    I'll go cry in a corner now...
    giphy.gif

*pat pat pat * I'm so sorry Rhey ;-;
    Maybe they'll re-release them in the future, or re-release those totem reset coupons (did you keep a feather?).

That is a hard item to get, I used to have it as well (it was the very first thing I got from the event - I was like holy crap, is this a crappy item or is it a good one; then I looked at the list of rewards B) ).
    I just pretend that having on the the Busy and Homestead titles would be as effective.

What happened to it? Did you lose yours as well? :o
  • RheyRhey
    [

*pat pat pat * I'm so sorry Rhey ;-;
    Maybe they'll re-release them in the future, or re-release those totem reset coupons (did you keep a feather?).

Ya. It'll serve as a reminder of this epic fail. I'm also looking around the mart hoping I can get a totem reset 4 cheap. :/
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse

What happened to it? Did you lose yours as well? :o

Sold it