Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Community Live Stream: A New Talent!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited December 5, 2017 in Vault
A new talent is coming to Mabinogi! Nkeona and Mewlynne will be going over our next update on our Twitch.tv channel on Wednesday, December 6th at 5:10 PM PST (8:10 PM EST).

00J8C-6c031e25-71c8-42cc-9c54-4edeb28ad5fe.jpg

Stream

We have an exciting new talent and we have all of the details during our upcoming Future Content Stream! We will go over the new skills, missions, and more!

Prizes and More!

Don't miss out on a chance to win prizes during the stream! As always, there are lots of other fantastic surprises and GM antics.

Don't miss out on the fun. See you Wednesday!
KokoroVaughanNegumikoMabskmk

Comments

• RRMRRM
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    Chaiiiiin Slaaaaaash

I wonder how long it'll take somebody to cosplay Ivy from the Soul Calibur series?
    Kokoro
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    THE KINK CLASS COMETH.

It looks SO fun.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    It's time!

I was simmering my hype for months, and it's almost here!

Wahooooo!

Then I can take that off the burner to make more room for G21 hype. :D

Just like when Ninja and Gunner was released, it's gonna be a ton of fun messing around with a new way to fight!
    Kokoro
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited December 5, 2017
    kXvf8I1.gif
    Love you Kat. lol.
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    I see everyone switching to this when it comes out and everyone traveling around with the whip for fun until the hype wears off xD
    Kokoro
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Kryo wrote: »
    I see everyone switching to this when it comes out and everyone traveling around with the whip for fun until the hype wears off xD

Well, yeah, people have to see if they like the combat style if they want to use it. XD
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Kryo wrote: »

Not gonna lie, I'll be one of those people haha.
    Kryo
  • RRMRRM
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    As a human, I'm going to use Anchor Rush across Dunbarton.
    Iyasenu