Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G21 FINALE UPDATE TRAILER

BronzezenBronzezen
Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
edited December 6, 2017 in General Chat

Iyasenu

Comments

• BronzezenBronzezen
    I bunch of Korean stuff I don't understand but hey cool stuff tho XD
    pawcalypse
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    It honestly looks more like a final chapter to the Divine Knights story, not the last update ever.

I'd rather not give people the wrong idea and cause a potential panic over that which isn't clear.
    Or doesn't even exist.

Wording can mean a lot.
    SaiSelenijaVeylaineSphyra21SherriJianto
  • BronzezenBronzezen
    No I said FINALE update from the trailer lol , Mabinogi has alot of unanswered questions for the story before they shut down lol
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    edited December 6, 2017
    Bronzezen wrote: »
    No I said FINALE update from the trailer lol , Mabinogi has alot of unanswered questions for the story before they shut down lol
    Wording can mean a lot.

This was in reference to the topic title, which gives the huge impression that you are talking about the game flat out ending entirely via one last update.

It says Finale in the trailer, clearly pointing at the story and nothing else.

Is that clear enough?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Coral-covered turtle.

TORY RAVINE?
    BronzezenpawcalypseSelenija
  • BronzezenBronzezen
    Lmao I changed the title happy now? :D
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Altam the last Jedi
    Talvish Ren
    Bronzezen
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited December 6, 2017

How did you? Only moderators should be able to change titles to my knowledge.

Despite my agreement on with Nilrem, perhaps, I do not see the logic of anyone making that assumption. New content keep an MMO alive. Why would there be a final update labeled as such?

That doesn't make sense. They wouldn't announce an update as the last, therefore it would be nonsensical for anyone to label it in that meaning, and then have it be perceived as such. Are we really expecting Nexon to say "Hey, last update! This game will end"?

That wasn't a courtesy of MMOs like Dungeon Fighter Online. They simply stopped caring.

(Not a criticism, I just think such an assumption would have to be made by stupid people.)
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705

How did you? Only moderators should be able to change titles to my knowledge.

You can change the title and even move where the thread should go.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I am laughing at people thinking that just because the finale chapter of Divine knights is called Finale, they think it's the end of Mabi.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Why do Altam and Talvish look so Evil? Hrrmm... that might be a bad sign
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Arjune wrote: »

If Talvish goes Dark Side, I had a feeling. He seemed way too keen on getting on your good side. =3
    pawcalypseVeylaine
  • MhaolMhaol
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,215
    I cannot wait to see if I guessed correctly on G21.
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    Even though this still barely shows anything, THIS is more like a trailer. I like this. Now I'm anticipating the update.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    In that second video, at ~0:23 the text says
    [ 신규지역 ]
    알반 기사단의 잊혀진 성지
    아발론이 드러나다

Goooooooogle:
    [ New Area ]
    Forgotten Holy Land of the Alban Knights
    Avalon is revealed!

With a backdrop of like... a Map, like a world map picture.
    We're gonna be going into Avalon? :o
    Here I thought things would be coming OUT of Avalon Gate.
    Selenijapawcalypse
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Leinei wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »

If Talvish goes Dark Side, I had a feeling. He seemed way too keen on getting on your good side. =3

I'll be a little disappointed if that's the case. Spoilery things below
    A couple of NPCs kept making references on how Talvish was untrustworthy, to the point where I was reasonably surprised that he didn't betray us for any reason.
    He was even willing to try and help Pihne recover, even though it was kind of implied that the knights "ought" to destroy her once she had become an Apostle. I suppose there could still be a chance that he was the one giving info to the Apostles (the Apostles DID seem to know exactly what was happening at any given time hmm). But I thought it was genuinely refreshing to have it fed to us that "this guy is going to betray you" only for him NOT to. It broke the cliche, so to speak, and I kind of appreciated that. Yeah, he's kind of slippery in a manipulative sort of way, but not every character who is manipulative has to necessarily do so for awful purposes in every story.
    FaithrendpawcalypseSherri
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    Mabinogi 2 when? =/
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    I wanna see what new skill we get.
  • MhaolMhaol
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,215
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    In that second video, at ~0:23 the text says
    [ 신규지역 ]
    알반 기사단의 잊혀진 성지
    아발론이 드러나다

Goooooooogle:
    [ New Area ]
    Forgotten Holy Land of the Alban Knights
    Avalon is revealed!

With a backdrop of like... a Map, like a world map picture.
    We're gonna be going into Avalon? :o
    Here I thought things would be coming OUT of Avalon Gate.

Interesting! And yeah... from how G20 ended it Seemed like we were waiting for "Someone Else" to show up at Avalon Gate and bust it open to let the Prophets exit with what they were after. But doesn't matter. What's beyond the gate seems like a lot of fun!

And despite that Coral Turtle, I have that sinking feeling we won't see Tory Ravine Yet.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Ooooh, wonder if Talvish will turn into an Apostle?

The fact that there are two videos seems curious because as of right now, I feel like they're making us choose factions.