Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please recap the stream highlights plox

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited December 6, 2017 in General Chat
I won't have the time to sit down and watch through it now nor laterz. Thx in advance.

tenor.gif?itemid=7280930
pawcalypseClovis15

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Pre-event starting tomorrow, lasts 6 days.

Chain Slash coming on the 14th, at the end of the pre-event.
    Not EVERY chain slash skill is coming on the update, since 3 are from a 2nd Chain Slash storyline coming a bit later.
    Baltane missions not coming on 14th, they're coming on the same update that the 2nd chain slash storyline is.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    The 14th, the end of Net Neutrality...
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    Chain is new 20th talent, will come along with a brand-new Ace! The outfit for this new Ace will be released in the future, but they didn't say how (hopefully outfit bag and not gacha).
    badnewsbarrett
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    The 14th, the end of Net Neutrality...

I mean it might not happen, but it will be a huge day of suspense regardless.
    Scary times will be ahead of us if such passes.

As for the update, a pre event actually sounds a bit nice. 6 days of extra prep, especially for those not keeping up with KR stuff.

I just want to know 2 things:
    What is the new Ace called?
    What are the 2 other skills in the Ace talent?
    pawcalypse
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    We can now dress up our Squires in a manner of scintillating outfits.

Unfortunately, we cannot strip nude Kaour
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    I don't think they mentioned an Ace talent.

"Chain Slash" is going to be a basic talent, like Close Combat or anything else.

There are 3 skills coming with a 2nd storyline at a later date.

Chain Burst, which causes Dorcha-using chain skills to be more effective during the duration, and increasing the stun duration on Chain Impale (basically chain blade's bash)
    Bachram Explosion, a big attack on ~10 minute cooldown.
    Raging Spike, a frontal moving AoE (sort of like Shooting Rush)
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795

I mean if Kaour was already nude, wouldn't there be nothing left to strip off of him?
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Buffalos wrote: »

I mean if Kaour was already nude, wouldn't there be nothing left to strip off of him?

I inserted nude to refer to the level of nudity, which would be completely nude, or just referred to as "nude". >:)
  • RheyRhey
    edited December 6, 2017
    so g21 isn't coming here yet? And aww we still gotta wait another week 4 chain slash? dam my schedule is gunna be super tight toward that 2nd week of december...was hoping to finish it b4 the weekend is over.

tumblr_mpujkp3qvX1qzd219o1_500.gif

wuld not be surprised if that boosting event is 2x or triple ap.
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    I'm actually really glad chainslash isn't releasing just yet hehe. I've got an office Christmas function on Saturday and the Monster Hunter World open beta is on this weekend too.

Still super excited for chainslash next week!
  • RheyRhey
    What was the give aways anywayz during the stream? Just curios. :o
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited December 6, 2017
    I hope this Ace will be treated better in terms of storyline than the others... -_-
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Rhey wrote: »

Steampunk gachas.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Vimi wrote: »
    Chain is new 20th talent, will come along with a brand-new Ace! The outfit for this new Ace will be released in the future, but they didn't say how (hopefully outfit bag and not gacha).

Please be outfit bag, I need a new outfit so bad and I'm definitely not gonna gacha for it D:

I'm really excited for the new Talent though. I just started working so I haven't really been on Mabi the last few weeks, but I wanna try to get on for the pre-events. I meant to work on my Luck a long time ago, kinda wish I had now lol.
  • RheyRhey
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Steampunk gachas.

ah. i c.

Please be outfit bag, I need a new outfit so bad and I'm definitely not gonna gacha for it D:

I'm really excited for the new Talent though. I just started working so I haven't really been on Mabi the last few weeks, but I wanna try to get on for the pre-events. I meant to work on my Luck a long time ago, kinda wish I had now lol.

NA version??? Chances R It's liekly 99% gacha. 1% outfit bag. :*
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Steampunk gachas.

ah. i c.

NA version??? Chances R It's liekly 99% gacha. 1% outfit bag. :*

It's a gacha in japan already, this is the outfit swb_04.png
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Snip

Wrong outfit lol. Thats some halloween outfit.

But to clarify, KR had Chain Blade's Ace Outfits via Gacha, 2 versions if I recall.

She also brings in new wings. Because she is also of course a demon.

And then those same wings get repainted not long after for ANOTHER gacha.
    Which is where I started wondering if the devs needed new ideas.
    badnewsbarrettRhey
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    I swear in the stream I heard Nkeona say there won't be a gacha... Unless she just meant the chain blades won't be in gacha? So maybe we'll get lucky and get outfit bags (lol though probably not v.v)

Here's hoping at least for Christmas we'll get some...
    Leinei
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Nilrem wrote: »
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Snip

Wrong outfit lol. Thats some halloween outfit.

But to clarify, KR had Chain Blade's Ace Outfits via Gacha, 2 versions if I recall.

She also brings in new wings. Because she is also of course a demon.

And then those same wings get repainted not long after for ANOTHER gacha.
    Which is where I started wondering if the devs needed new ideas.

Oh, my bad then I'm awful at navigating the JP website. But yes, the chain blade ace outfit does have 2 versions, one cosmetic, one has a set effect to do with deathmarker (I think?) also I'm getting tired of everything being demonic in nature. The apostle stuff is a breath of fresh air in terms of cosmetics, same with steampunk stuff.
    badnewsbarrett
  • RheyRhey
    edited December 7, 2017
    Nilrem wrote: »

KR had Chain Blade's Ace Outfits via Gacha, 2 versions if I recall.

That pretty much seals the deal on whether it's outfit bag or gacha 4 us then. We'll def get the latter. Even if it wasn't the case & Korea gets an outfit bag...we'll still prolly get a gacha version. Just muh gut feelin. :s