Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Called it.

Comments

• HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Ena wrote: »
    according to mabi wiki "The damage inflicted by support shot is 80% of a normal shot"
    therefore 2000damage by actual ss that mean 2500 normal shot and possibly 2750-3000max bow damage that could possible make. Could u possibly get that high? and i really see some one smash over 150k after ss and i dont want to talk about it coz it might lead to something misunderstanding. friend, 2500-3000 normal damage make every thing is deadly, dont u see the point?

You really don't know how damage formulas work at all do you? Again I'm not trying to be rude but 100 max doesn't mean your support shot is going to do 80 damage. A 150k smash isn't even that good either in terms of boasting damage. No one in the game has 3000 max damage.

! i try not to mention about lance charg and here we have. if it is nerf i am sry ppl. it is not my fault

Lance charge has been in the game for several years, it's not some secret broken thing that only a select few elites know about. There's countless videos of damage tests, and rabbie phantasm solos using lance charge. The fact is chain blade is going to be pretty strong, being "op" or "broken" is up for debate, but hitting 15k with an npc weapon okay dex, and no enchants is impressive.

Also how do you have 1400 dex, without buffs? Unless you're high current level with every dex skill maxed out and a high total for the passive buff I don't think it's easy to get dex that high.
  • TheOthicTheOthic
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,525
    edited December 7, 2017
    ! i try not to mention about lance charg and here we have. if it is nerf i am sry ppl. it is not my fault

is English your first language? I noticed you're using sentence structure of like Portuguese or Spanish.
  • EnaEna
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    edited December 7, 2017
    lol u r right Mr know everthing. try to get out of ur square once and open ur mind see more thing and try to understand more of detail. stop try to think a way to support ur idea and get clear the picture for ur own good.
    80% of 100 is not equal 80? dont make me laugh lol. and plz dont mention about balance that will bring more shame to u. i been debate this long becoz i want more ppl to post more video to support there cliam and i was success. have fun Mr know it all. bai~

yes i am almost r1 every thing only very few skills i dont use
    and also almost grand master every thing
    i dont have any op weapon. i just mix abit of this and that to clear thing with easy enuf
    i dont have attitude to be the best in game just have fun in game in other ways
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited December 7, 2017
    Veylaine wrote: »
    no element reforg? then it is sux

Im sure you were joking but just in case anyone thinks otherwise
    chain can be pretty strong on its own

he does 2k damage form support shot alone
    can u guess how much normal atk he has?
    with that damage any weapon is overkill
    The Youtuber explains the damage output and all the calculations put in this.
    sGWt7wu.png
  • TheOthicTheOthic
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,525
    lol u r right Mr know everthing. try to get out of ur square once and open ur mind see more thing and try to understand more of detail. stop try to think a way to support ur idea and get clear the picture for ur own good.
    80% of 100 is not equal 80? dont make me laugh lol. and plz dont mention about balance that will bring more shame to u. i been debate this long becoz i want more ppl to post more video to support there cliam and i was success. have fun Mr know it all. bai~

This isn't LEET speak type normal. You make yourself sound like a 12 year old.
  • EnaEna
    yeah my gramma is so horrible. lol but i like the way it is. spare me
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    yeah my gramma is so horrible. lol but i like the way it is. spare me

Screenshot yourself with 1400 dex please. You claim to have it, and also claim to understand more about the game than everyone else posting videos and proof that you're wrong, and the only thing you're coming back with is "you just don't understand"
  • EnaEna
    lolololol should i?
    oh wait i am not stupid
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    lolololol should i?
    oh wait i am not stupid

Just lying, and delusional.

Either way, I'm happy for these ap events. I can't wait for chain blade next week. Feels like it's forever away.
    LeineiNilremVeylaine
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Yes, AP events are good. So is Master Plan with free appearance changes (though I wish Coupon hairs were included in that..).
    Nilrem
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    lolololol should i?
    oh wait i am not stupid

Either you post proof of your claim or you've only come in here to derail the topic, which I might be able to report.
    Or at least call for a topic lock on.
    2 pages of this nonsense come on now.

Proof > Empty words
    VeylaineLeineiHellkaizer
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 7, 2017
    Any drama here???

yNiBv8S.gif

*lurks around*
    pawcalypse
  • TrythisTrythis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,170
    Pretty sure Ena was a troll
    Leinei
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Trythis wrote: »

Or elitist.

Or both.

:D
    VeylaineLeineiBlissfulkill
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Now, now children, we settle things game related through PvP not words of course.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Rhey wrote: »

Or elitist.

Or both.

:D

Not sure how you could be an elitist when you're that ignorant of basic damage formulas.
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    Now, now children, we settle things game related through PvP not words of course.

Ping vs Ping isn't very fun to me though :(

I need so much ap, close to 4k to finish dex skills and rank up chains... This double ap is making me happy
    pawcalypse
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Geez guys. Stop bullying Ena. She has horrible gramma :trollface:
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    I don't know much about damage formulas but the 20% damage nerf for Chain Blade wielded Judgment Blade seems like a testament to the weapon's potential power.
    NilremVeylaineHellkaizerpawcalypse
  • TrythisTrythis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,170
    Beryl wrote: »
    I don't know much about damage formulas but the 20% damage nerf for Chain Blade wielded Judgment Blade seems like a testament to the weapon's potential power.

cant find any info on that did they say it in the stream?
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Beryl wrote: »

cant find any info on that did they say it in the stream?

Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's because death mark makes them take 20% more, and chain burst gives you 30% more damage.