Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Launcher] Failed to load region configuration...

MabskmkMabskmk
Mabinogi Rep: 630
in Technical Support
Aqn5jtp.png

The launcher is giving this message now.
and closes when you push OK

Comments

• MabskmkMabskmk
    I just started smashing things and... its working now :) Idk
  • BiTurboBiTurbo
    How u fix this ?
  • MabskmkMabskmk
    edited December 13, 2017
    I dont really know ;p
    In any case It's not working since last saturday... RIP
    I quiting for a while
    cya

Alexina / Dodorin
  • daenidaeni
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    edited December 20, 2017
    After all the issues I had after I received the windows 10 cumulative dl for my comp in Nov, I had two issues arise.

The first was the launcher would spin and not load. I used the run-around through the nexon_runtime file mentioned in another post for about two weeks with no trouble. then I got an update or more correct I attempted to get it because it was failing...

Then after I tried to use the troubleshooter for this problem and had another failed attempt at getting another windows 10 update I decided to do a full reset. I did this and on another comp did some digging and found there was an issue with the 2017-12 cumulative update for windows 10 version 1709 for x64 based systems. They also mentioned one for the 1607 versions as well.

I saved all my pertinent files and re-loaded everything. I found there was a error in the win 10 dl and they mentioned a way to hide that update until the known issue was fixed on their end and could be safely applied without screwing up the system of windows 10 64 bit...etc.
    After applying this fix, I added everything back into my comp. I now can play Mab, and other nexon games through the launcher once more. I know this sounds very frustrating but it involved a bigger problem that i could no longer get my dl for my comp.

This might be your issue, but since you never said what you system was I can't say for sure. but for right now I once more can play my account.
  • SazeracSazerac
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    there's no link or documentation for the step by step method to resolve the problem with the "failed to load region configuration?" Can't find anything that works :(
  • ValehartValehart
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    Would love to find this out so I can even start playing old vindictus player, back when they only had 4 characters, and now returning after I saw this little gem if any can point in the right direction would be of great help thank you.