Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

▇~Monochrome Arts~▇ [Alexina+Ruairi]

Comments

• FwumpiiFwumpii
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,510
    edited January 3, 2017
    @Asxina
    hello! I finished your commission and I'll send it to you once I get payment from the third party, let me know when you apply to http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/158/commissioning-art-stuck-on-another-server ^^
  • AsxinaAsxina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    holy crap that was fast xD I just posted the request for the transfer, i will let you know as soon as possible ^^
    Fwumpii
  • FwumpiiFwumpii
    bambam~
  • FwumpiiFwumpii
    Bumpu~
  • FwumpiiFwumpii
    @Asxina Hello~, if you're having troubles transferring the money, you can pay me on my Alexina alt @Susanoochii ^^
  • AsxinaAsxina
    Fwumpii
    Fwumpii said:

@Asxina Hello~, if you're having troubles transferring the money, you can pay me on my Alexina alt @Susanoochii ^^
    Hi! sorry about the lateness, i can actually got the exchange but the exchanger have informed me that it might be delayed due to no internet, did you wanted to wait till then or do you want me to pay you in alexina? its all up to you ofcourse, sorry about the lateness once again ;o;
    Fwumpii
  • FwumpiiFwumpii
    edited January 8, 2017
    @Asxina
    Oh! It's totally fine^^ I actually started playing more on my Alexina acc, so if it makes it easier for you~ You can mail the check to @Susanoochii ^^
    Sorry for all the trouble! and thank you for ordering :> <33, I'll send you the commission right now and you can just mail the check~ :)
    Here you go~:
    http://imgur.com/0CkUouZ

Hope you like it^^!
  • AsxinaAsxina
    Fwumpii
    Fwumpii said:

@Asxina
    Oh! It's totally fine^^ I actually started playing more on my Alexina acc, so if it makes it easier for you~ You can mail the check to @Susanoochii ^^
    Sorry for all the trouble! and thank you for ordering :>
    Check has been sent! and sorry about all the troubles ;o; and thank you so much for the commission! i love ittttt ^^
    Fwumpii
  • FwumpiiFwumpii
    ✧✦Hands are itching to draw huehee✦ ✧
    *Bumps*