Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How do you reach Tir Na Nog now?

XxBearslayerxXXxBearslayerxX
Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
in Help
With a patch recently, you can no longer obtain the pass to another world through Kristel. Which pretty much locks you out a dungeon which mind you is quite enjoyable even if you mow through everything. But that is not why I want to go to Tir Na Nog. I want to go there as my final resting place. For I will be gone from Mabi for a good six months. Q_Q Will be back, but I just like Tir Na Nog.

Comments

• XxBearslayerxXXxBearslayerxX
    edited December 9, 2017
    Hardmuscle wrote: »

Yeah I am sure you can no longer get the pass. I used both keywords with Kristel in order to get the pass like I usual do. Also, those do not tell me how to get a Black Former Pass for getting to the Tir Na Nog.

Mind you, the other methods are pretty round about. Plus, how many people that are on gen one have access to any of those methods to transport another person.
    Is the character over .. level 25?? (i think this matters .. // it used to matter before) ...

Talk to Kristell > How to Reach Tir Na Nog
    Is the character over .. level 25?? (i think this matters .. // it used to matter before) ...

Talk to Kristell > How to Reach Tir Na Nog

Yes, my character is over level 25. I read some patch notes last week and noticed that this was patched so I went to try just to be sure and lo and behold both "How to reach Tir Na Nog" keywords do not yield a pass.
    Huh, I guess I will have to tag along with a newbie.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited December 9, 2017
    I thought a while back the requirements got RE-RE-RE-CHANGED back to the original requirements of:

Current level 25+
    "Slayer" title, like Bear Slayer, Golem Slayer, Ogre Slayer (excluding Succubus Slayer)

I just got the pass from Kristell, and I was wearing "Bear Slayer with Bare Hands" title.
    [Deleted User]
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I thought a while back the requirements got RE-RE-RE-CHANGED back to the original requirements of:

Current level 25+
    "Slayer" title, like Bear Slayer, Golem Slayer, Ogre Slayer (excluding Succubus Slayer)

I just got the pass from Kristell, and I was wearing "Bear Slayer with Bare Hands" title.
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Current level 25+

I'm going to try that, I will let you know of my success.
    [Deleted User]
    Okay, guys! Guess what it does work! Thank you for the help! Now I can go back q_q
    [Deleted User]
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I use a warp imp to go there. faster then running through Barri dungeon and it is a great area to afk when you have a shop open plus those zombies are easy gold. you can also save a warp imp location in the area between Erinn and Tir Na Nog. also if you are human and follow the questline to becoming a dark knight (which is given only to humans after G2 and G3 are both complete) you will eventually return to Tir Na Nog anyway since that is where the transformation to dark knight takes place.
  • cdnmpmscdnmpms
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    Duh... Oops! I had forgotten that if you want to have a Pass to Tir Na Nog from Kristell, you must first equip a Slayer Title. Did you forget it as well?
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    cdnmpms wrote: »
    Duh... Oops! I had forgotten that if you want to have a Pass to Tir Na Nog from Kristell, you must first equip a Slayer Title. Did you forget it as well?

This thread is from 2017
    Someone else already advised OP to do this two years ago, and OP replied two years ago that it worked

cIMZCZH.png
    DraechPlatinaKoki
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    and the ridiculous arbitrary rule of thread necroing will now be invoked.
    PlatinaKoki
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Helsa wrote: »

naw there are no mods anymore
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Eralea wrote: »

There are mods, but it depends on whether they are spending time to monitor everything.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Eralea wrote: »

If you say that three times in a row, Pan appears!

Beetlejuice-Movie-Facts-Trivia-List.jpg
    https://cdn3.movieweb.com/i/article/VKDhSvEkuCrnPhrXQJlaVdb6WjEoRB/798:50/Beetlejuice-Movie-Facts-Trivia-List.jpg