Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

List of things that annoy you in the game.

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited October 17, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Leilicia wrote: »
    Was bank fees mentioned? Direct bank fees too. Oh, and when someone buys an item of yours, its not exact. Cause, fees. I get the whole gold sink stuff but do we need this much fees ;(

Yeah that's always been bs, the purchase is taxed and when you deposit the merchant license that's taxed too. It makes everything more expensive because I have to charge more to make up for all the taxes.

Cool Beans.

I'm going to kill everyone. Smh. XD
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    People that hit on me when I am clearly wearing a married title.
    People who over price stuff just because 'it's black and white' or 'I dyed it in my colors'
    People who try offer way to low of prices on selling stuff (Like I was selling something for 2 mil once and the person asked if they could offer 300k on the item)

There is more but I can't think right now.
    GretaEastSeaKiruahsos123456
  • ArchdukeValeCortezArchdukeValeCortez
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,380
    This is for @ArchdukeValeCortez

Commas ,,,,,,,,,,,

Delicious delicious commas , , , , , , , , , ,
    Ktty
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    People that hit on me when I am clearly wearing a married title.
    People who over price stuff just because 'it's black and white' or 'I dyed it in my colors'
    People who try offer way to low of prices on selling stuff (Like I was selling something for 2 mil once and the person asked if they could offer 300k on the item)

There is more but I can't think right now.
    Ikr, but more like;
    People who hit on pixel characters in a video game.

Also nobody mentioned Kirito wannabes recently.
    Don't forget those tumors.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Was bank fees mentioned? Direct bank fees too. Oh, and when someone buys an item of yours, its not exact. Cause, fees. I get the whole gold sink stuff but do we need this much fees ;(

Yeah that's always been bs, the purchase is taxed and when you deposit the merchant license that's taxed too. It makes everything more expensive because I have to charge more to make up for all the taxes.

Cool Beans.

This is a new forum meme :trollface:
    sos123456
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    6. Lag. Lag kills. Lag is the main reason I'm not messing with Archery. Lag is a menace to society. Burn it at the stake.

10. The fact that the bank has a fee for depositing gold instead of for withdrawing it. It kind of makes you feel like the bank is stealing your money...

Death and taxes ... yes, death and taxes.
    Kensamaofmari
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Cool Beans.

Smother them with beans... cool beans... cool baked beans...
    Rainthesword
  • scaraboo532scaraboo532
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    One thing that kinda annoys me is how drastically the market on mabinogi can change. I was gone for like half a year and some of the stuff I had went down in value so much while others went up. It's not really that annoying just kinda funny how it works.
    Greta
  • RaintheswordRainthesword
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,905
    The Transformation skill annoys me greatly, so much potential for improvement like many other things. This thread will never die unless its locked by a GM or something! long live my venting!
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    The Transformation skill annoys me greatly, so much potential for improvement like many other things. This thread will never die unless its locked by a GM or something! long live my venting!

Self-centered i see. You shouldn't bump threads for such reason lol.

• SarinakoSarinako
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    A grumbil pit with the worth of scrap metal <.<

(A grumbil pit's basically 4-5 groups of them spawning in a single switch.)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I don't care if this was already mentioned. Gacha.

C'mon government. For the first time ever I want you to step in and deal with this bs. Games need to STOP doing this.
    3rdy
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305

C'mon government. For the first time ever I want you to step in and deal with this bs. Games need to STOP doing this.

It's been gone over 100 times by now, they said it's not gambling. Provide an alternative for companies to make the same amount of cash for the same effort and then they'll go away. At this point in the gaming industry or at least mmos will just shut down if people stopped buying them.
    sos123456
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited December 9, 2017
    Nercomancy is a no-no. This is the reason y people create new server merge threads instead of going back to revive old ones. :*
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I agree with Hardmuscle. I don't mind if certain friends ask for money, but when some random stranger walks up and asks for 200k or 500k I'm like "scuse me what?"
    [Deleted User]WolfandWolfNevinesos123456
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    Elves
    Archery
    Gachapons
    Nexon
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

It's been gone over 100 times by now, they said it's not gambling. Provide an alternative for companies to make the same amount of cash for the same effort and then they'll go away. At this point in the gaming industry or at least mmos will just shut down if people stopped buying them.

actually thats being worked on for that to be considered gambling, games like warframe will also be unaffected by this, its also a f2p mmo incase you didnt notice, you can make a solid and profitable game without making it a slot machine, but were going off topic now

gachas are still annoying.
    sos123456
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I think I've read this whole thread and not once were paper sheep mentioned. Paper sheep should be mentioned. I feel like it's one of the many reasons why no one runs theater missions. Paper sheep move around FAR too much compared to regular sheep. And with regular sheep, you never fail so long as you're near the sheep. With Paper sheep, you have a chance to fail even if you're within distance. WHY. It WOULD ALSO BE SO GREAT IF SHEEP SHEARING SKILL HAD AN EFFECT.

And why do passes need to be random? Why not just create some kind of general pass (faded, silver, gold, so on) and choose the exact mission at the theater gate. A theater mission board, like how we have shadow missions.

[Deleted User]Nilremsos123456
  • FinityFinity
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    g7KAMIm.jpg
    "I offer 50k for your divine magic powder"
    NilremXiokunArjunesos123456
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Arjune wrote: »
    I agree with Hardmuscle. I don't mind if certain friends ask for money, but when some random stranger walks up and asks for 200k or 500k I'm like "scuse me what?"

I know! The first time that happened to me, I was kind of awestruck. A complete stranger. I am rather happy they were at least polite about it when I refused them. I mean, I guess it could have gone worse.
    sos123456
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Finity wrote: »
    g7KAMIm.jpg
    "I offer 50k for your divine magic powder"

Sounds reasonable! :3c
    (What has the world come to with these low balls tho.)
    sos123456