Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

questions about blue prism

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
in Help
so i used the blue prism and got it full with xp and had it converted
but i have my doubts in using it
since they mentioned in the live stream that the blue prism will disappear when used(if i remember correctly)
im not sure what blue prism will disappear the empty one or the full one
since the empty one disappeared and turn into a full one
i was wondering if i used the full blue prism will it turn back to empty one which i could fill up once again
or will it disappear permanently (cause if thats the case they should have given away those complete skill training pots instead)
if the blue prism can only be used once then what was the point of filling it up

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Well, it stacks with a Complete Skill training potion at least.

Like Talent, 2x specific talent potion, Complete Skill potion, Prism for 16x.

Really though, it'd be cool if the Prism turned into an Empty Prism upon use.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    so it does disappears after one use
    it would have been much better if we could reuse it
    like if they would limit the use once each real time day
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    The item database has the full prism tagged as expiring. Is this accurate and if so how much time did it have when you got it?
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    I don't think anyone's confirmed they disappear. I have two because the box is tradeable. I had already opened mine, and I tried to open the second box I got and it said "Prism effect applied. Please try again after the effect ends." except idk what it's talking about because I haven't been in combat or used my prism. It also didn't open the second box. So I have an empty prism, and a prism box, and I have the icon over my head. If I use the empty blue prism it says 0/10000. Idk
  • AngelBishimirAngelBishimir
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
    Do the prism consumes and dissapear or it gets back onto Empty Prism? Just wondering.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    they vanish
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    edited December 10, 2017
    I'm sure I read somewhere here before that you can have more than one blue prism box, but the game does not allow you to use the box if you already have one in your inventory. So my question is, can you buy multiple Blue Prism Box, and use them one by one after you have already used the Blue Prism that gives 2x training in your inventory?

P/S: Really don't get why mod merge this thread when there's barely any new post in this section anyway -_- This is why I prefer going to reddit to ask questions
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    You can have multiple boxes but you can only have one Empty Blue Prism at a time. Once that prism is full (and converted) you can open the next box, even if you haven't used the full prism yet. Also, you can stack the filled Blue Prisms
    To answer my own question from earlier: there is no expiration timer on the Blue Prism, so you can save it for whenever you need it.
    ShouK
This discussion has been closed.