Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Art for Gold :^) (MARI)

Comments

• ExadimExadim
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    Nyaa wrote: »
    @Medamaudee Sounds great c: Before I fill out information, I was wanting to make sure if you'd be alright drawing a slime girl? I don't really have an outfit designed for her yet, so she's usually drawn as nude without the details (Barbie nudity I think some call it) aha. If she isn't okay with you, I have another character I can request :3 Just let me know!

Sounds good to me :-) She seems like a cool lava girl!
  • ExadimExadim
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    mochibi wrote: »
    how much would it be in USD? :ooo

For a waist-up fully lined+colored I charge 25 smackaroons!
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    did you get the check? last I checked it's still in my outgoing mail and not picked up
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,510
    @Arjune Hey, sorry for the late reply. I keep getting errors when I try to log in to Mabinogi on my laptop, I'm wondering if it is because my laptop is very bad at handling it. I am still working on your art, don't worry about that. I'll try to log in a couple more times to see if I can get on, thanks for your patience!
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    It took me about 10 tries but I got the check!! :D
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    I9t6CaK.png
    @Arjune here she is! Hope you like her.
    Imaizumi
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Yayyy she looks so pretty! the colors are nice and bright and the green really pops. I love it, thanks
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    Arjune wrote: »
    Yayyy she looks so pretty! the colors are nice and bright and the green really pops. I love it, thanks

So glad you love it!!
    @Nyaa Your's is next :>
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    @Medamaudee Awesome! I'm excited to see how she looks in your style <3 Let me know when you'd like me to pay, I believe I haven't done so yet.
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    @Medamaudee Awesome! I'm excited to see how she looks in your style <3 Let me know when you'd like me to pay, I believe I haven't done so yet.

Don't worry, I don't have you pay until I make sure you like the finished sketch :>
  • IzleenIzleen
    Mabinogi Rep: 625
    Will you be opening any more slots any time soon? :') I'd love to commission you for some good ol' USD
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    Izleen wrote: »
    Will you be opening any more slots any time soon? :') I'd love to commission you for some good ol' USD

I'm always open for some USD commissions ;-). I can add another slot to this forum!
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    @Nyaa

AKMDOAu.png

Would you like any changes? Here is a basic sketch :-)
    Imaizumi
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Medamaudee Aah its looking good! <3 I love her expression and the pose you've drawn her in, as well as the way you've drawn her with clawed fingers.
    If you wouldn't mind, could you make her hair end at her lower back please and add the strands of hair that go in front of her ears a bit? c: And could you possibly draw her bangs a bit more in front of her horns, if that makes sense? They don't really start that close to the center of her head, hopefully this and this show what I mean well. It would be lovely if her body and tail could be drippy and slimey like the rest of her but you may already be planning to add that later. Please let me know if you're not comfortable with any of these changes. Thank you so much for the WIP! All of these have come out looking so nice, I'm very excited to see how pretty she looks with your coloring style <3
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    @Nyaa Hello! Let me know if these changes are good <3
    dOknGdy.png

And Don't worry, She will be even more goopy!!
    Nyaa
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Medamaudee That looks wonderful so far! Thank you so much for the changes, I really appreciate it <3
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    @Nyaa Here is the lineart! Sorry I'm taking a while, I'm competing in a contest and I'm trying to finish as fast as possible :-)
    rRWEwfS.png
    Nyaa
  • NyaaNyaa
    edited December 22, 2017
    @Medamaudee Sorry for the slow reply on this! Please don't worry about how long it takes c: I can relate with the contests, so please feel free to focus on the contest if you need to <3

It's looking great so far! I love the way you do lineart and the way you've done the slime is looking great.
    Would you be able to get rid of the small circle earrings in both of her ears please? She only has the small hoop earrings :3
    And could you please change the gold bits and the pendant of her collar some? I'm not sure how to word it properly, but the main center ring goes all the way around and behind her collar, it doesn't go through a hole in her collar. And then it has a small ring of metal danging off the center ring, and that small ring of metal holds a loop that is on top of the pendant. The pendant wouldn't have a hole through it, since the ring of metal holds it, if that makes sense. It also has two gold circles on the collar itself, one on each side of the center ring loop. I hope this and this help show what I mean.

As usual, please feel free to let me know if anything I'm asking for is unreasonable, and if you have any questions! I really love how it's looking :D Thank you so much again.
  • LenariLenari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
    Hello~ Do you happen to have any slots available? :>
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    @Medamaudee Sorry for the slow reply on this! Please don't worry about how long it takes c: I can relate with the contests, so please feel free to focus on the contest if you need to <3

It's looking great so far! I love the way you do lineart and the way you've done the slime is looking great.
    Would you be able to get rid of the small circle earrings in both of her ears please? She only has the small hoop earrings :3
    And could you please change the gold bits and the pendant of her collar some? I'm not sure how to word it properly, but the main center ring goes all the way around and behind her collar, it doesn't go through a hole in her collar. And then it has a small ring of metal danging off the center ring, and that small ring of metal holds a loop that is on top of the pendant. The pendant wouldn't have a hole through it, since the ring of metal holds it, if that makes sense. It also has two gold circles on the collar itself, one on each side of the center ring loop. I hope this and this help show what I mean.

As usual, please feel free to let me know if anything I'm asking for is unreasonable, and if you have any questions! I really love how it's looking :D Thank you so much again.

XXl77Fm.png
    Here are your changes! Sorry for the delay :)