Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Still so new!

Cren_ewwCren_eww
Mabinogi Rep: 410
in Alexina Chat
Hello! I’m super new to this game, and I’ve come to realize that it’s kinda hard doing some of these quest without help. I’m also kinda shy when it comes to spontaneous conversation, so how do I make friends on mabinogi? I’d like to add anyone who is willing and friendly enough :) thank you !
Envious

Comments

• DingigraphiDingigraphi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,935
    Welcome to mabinogi. If you need help feel free to add me My IGN is Dingigraphi
  • EnviousEnvious
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    If you'd like someone to chat with,or perhaps help where I can feel free to contact me-IGN:Rosegoddess
  • ScarleticeScarletice
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Please add me Scarletice, I'm super new as well XD.
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    Hello! I am one of Alexina Server's Royal Alchemists. That puts me in a unique position to help out with several of the storyline quests in Chapter 3. I am usually willing to help out with Shadow Missions and dungeons as well. IGN Caissa
  • SacamiSacami
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    Hey you can add me too! :D My IGN is Sacami
  • AlphaofallwolvesAlphaofallwolves
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,115
    You can add me too if your from Alex. I'm always happy to help if I'm free. IGN: GSInstinct