Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Selling Unopened Outfits?

OneConfusedMilletianOneConfusedMilletian
Mabinogi Rep: 445
in Alexina Marketplace
I'm a noob who's never traded an outfit before. I got a Duffle Coat outfit during last month's event and haven't opened it. I'm considering selling it, but am still on the fence.

Are unopened outfits tradeable? I never see boxes in market, so I imagine they can't. If they are tradeable, could I get a price check?

If they're not tradeable, I'd like to try opening for bids on this forum. If there are bids and I decide to sell, I'll need to know which gender I should open the box on.

I'm still unclear on the mechanics of outfits/gender/trade. Please correct any of my mistakes and oversights - I'd really appreciate it.

Comments