Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

5 Million gold storage chest?

FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
in General Chat
so i went and spent all my coins on the festia machine. and one of my prizes among many gift boxes and talant seals for chain slash. i got a box that says
5 Million gold storage Chest. and it says in the description.

"only the winner of the festia instant prize can receive this 5 million gold storage chest"

does anyone else know what this actually means or gives?
[Deleted User]

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    simple. you open it and get a 5 million gold check. you won 5 million gold
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    edited December 14, 2017
    JAWDROPS.

You better not be joking. i swear if you are joking i will find some way to strangle your characther. some way. *watches you

OH MY LORD YOU WERE RIGHT. well i cant believe they are being this generous.
  • 수융_Ruairi수융_Ruairi
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    Don't worry! There is enough gold sink that 5mil giveaway will not affect the economy! Hehe congratulations!
    Vimi
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Don't worry! There is enough gold sink that 5mil giveaway will not affect the economy! Hehe congratulations!

But not for 100m gold box.
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    omg are you serious i thought it was like a gold box but could store 5mil, not that it's pretty much just a 5mil check
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    omg are you serious i thought it was like a gold box but could store 5mil, not that it's pretty much just a 5mil check

That's what the description almost makes you think. You're not alone there.