Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rua not showing up?

AlukinaAlukina
Mabinogi Rep: 860
edited December 14, 2017 in Help
As the title suggests. I've been standing here for like half an hour (real time) waiting for her.. She's not showing up. What gives?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited December 14, 2017
    www.mabinogiworld.com

The main page over on the right has a Rua tracker.

She'll be going back to work in a little while.
    Ymil
  • AlukinaAlukina
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    www.mabinogiworld.com

The main page over on the right has a Rua tracker.

She'll be going back to work in a little while.

I was using that. She still didn't show up when it said she would . - .
  • AlukinaAlukina
    Still can't get her to show up. Are there any quests or something that would cause her not to appear??
  • ArgenArgen
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    Same with me and a bunch of other people. We're all waiting in the bar right now and she hasn't shown up. This is more than a tad ridiculous...
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    Rua will next appear in Bean Rua at 1:03pm Server time on the 16th of December.
    If people are crowding around the stage where she appears its very easy to miss the fact she's there, because there's no announcement that she's there, she just silently spawns on screen with no effect.
    Ymil
  • YmilYmil
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    I thought the timer meant Erinn time but it's actually server time like the person above me said, so.. I've been going back and forth for nothing. > >;