Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the June Renovation Season 5 Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/92024/june-renovation-season-5-update-patch-notes-june-6th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So, When Was the Last Time you Used "Skill" Key

TNinjaTNinja
Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
edited December 16, 2017 in General Chat
Because I almost forgot that existed.

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I guess when I was seeing the Squires reactions to keywords.

If you meant to any useful effect, then I guess when I was on my low level characters who still had skills to learn from NPCs.

I certainly didn't expect to have to chat up Rua about skills to learn anything, especially a combat skill.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    What is skill Conver?? ??
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    What is skill Conver?? ??

The Keyword "Skills" when talking to NPCS
    WolfandWolf
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 16, 2017
    Ohhhhh i almost assumed that OP is talking about Conversion skills xD...
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Title cut-offs. Well then.
  • MiunaMiuna
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,705
    That actually got me lost for 5 minutes until I saw Rua wasn't giving me any special conversation and then I remember the old Mabi times... I hope people that's not used to that has a faster brain than mine to realize how to get that part done :s
    Iyasenu
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Greta wrote: »
    Ohhhhh i almost assumed that OP is talking about Conversion skills xD...

I thought that as well, I was very confused ^ ^;;
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Miuna wrote: »
    That actually got me lost for 5 minutes until I saw Rua wasn't giving me any special conversation and then I remember the old Mabi times... I hope people that's not used to that has a faster brain than mine to realize how to get that part done :s
    I used the skills keywords and it didn't register the quest so I proceeded to clicking every options.. and ended up coming back and forth to give her gifts, thinking that it's the quest. After talking to a friend who happens to be there when I was giving like the 4th gift, I realized you need to use the skills keyword while having chain equipped. I felt dumb for the entire day that day.