Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The title of Chain Slash skills...

RoyRedRoyRed
Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
in General Chat
Hey players,what will happen if you get all Chain Slash skills to rank 1s;what title it would suit for it?I think about "Painful Sadist",oh my... :o

Comments

• FrosslassFrosslass
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    These Chains arent sexual in nature at all x-x Literally they're harnessing the Anger and balancing the Heroic Feelings and Anguish Feelings :l
  • MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    Sadism isn't necessarily mired in all that. It's just a propensity to inflict pain and suffering beyond what is needed.

I'd still rather not use the word Sadist for any title in the game, though.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    “Ghostriding the Chain Slash” :V
    pawcalypse
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    50 shades of slashing. I dunno.
  • MeridisMeridis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    the real question is, which talent deserves the title "Masochist"...
    [Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited December 20, 2017
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    @Meridis ~ Smithing :trollface:

af98c-this.gif
    [Deleted User]
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Frosslass wrote: »
    These Chains arent sexual in nature at all x-x Literally they're harnessing the Anger and balancing the Heroic Feelings and Anguish Feelings :l

How I read it... Dorcha is basically negative emotions/feelings/expressions but harnessed into power. So... You whip the sadness out of them, then stab them with it. FeelsGoodMan
  • Dra6o0nDra6o0n
    Mabinogi Rep: 715
    edited December 20, 2017
    The problem here is that if you whip the 'negatives' out of targets, what is left is 'positives' in them, along with major injuries and loss of blood?

If this were to be logical, chain slashers would be walking sadism machines, converting everything into masochism by simply hurting them and making them become 'positive' instead of negative...