Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Festia Instant Prize

badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
in General Chat
So this keeps happening to me, and I just find it odd, but when I do the Festia instant prize, it'll stop on one prize like I've won it, for example a number 2 prize or something, then jumps to giving me the number six prize instead. Is this on purpose or? I don't understand why if so. And this happens regardless of whether I tell it to draw or just let the game do it.
CaterexGoldtiger01

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Are the prizes 1, 2 and 3 fully taken? Because they are in Alexina server... I just drawed number 1 prize, but it instantly changed back to number 6 instead. I assumed maybe because the top prizes are already taken away.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Greta wrote: »
    Are the prizes 1, 2 and 3 fully taken? Because they are in Alexina server... I just drawed number 1 prize, but it instantly changed back to number 6 instead. I assumed maybe because the top prizes are already taken away.

I just checked and they aren't fully taken for either gold or coin entries (I'm on Tarlach server.) I should also say this has happened with both gold and coin entries.
  • GretaGreta

I just checked and they aren't fully taken for either gold or coin entries (I'm on Tarlach server.) I should also say this has happened with both gold and coin entries.

Oh really... Wow. Dam, now i kinda wish to be in less populated server now, because Alexina top prizes got taken away in less than 3 days... They should increase the reward amount in here...

Oh really... Wow. Dam, now i kinda wish to be in less populated server now, because Alexina top prizes got taken away in less than 3 days... They should increase the reward amount in here...

a5524162847c36acf6af1c611fd3eb26.png

This is for us. I have to wonder if this happening could possibly be why they haven't been taken on my server yet? If this is happening to others I mean.
  • MiunaMiuna
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,705
    That very same thing happens to me every time. I just assumed it's how it worked but it's also frustrating so I started to spam clicking and stop looking at the animation and getting my hopes crushed... I kept getting crap eitherway... but feels less frustrating.
    badnewsbarrettoffwithyourheadsJazmyn
    Miuna wrote: »
    That very same thing happens to me every time. I just assumed it's how it worked but it's also frustrating so I started to spam clicking and stop looking at the animation and getting my hopes crushed... I kept getting crap eitherway... but feels less frustrating.

Glad it's not just happening to me, I agree it's super frustrating. I've only gotten crap too :/
    Miuna
  • GretaGreta
    Yup, same... <_<
  • Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    The item roll is probably just for show. What you get is determined by RNG.
    badnewsbarrettBlissfulkill
    Pip-Boy wrote: »
    The item roll is probably just for show. What you get is determined by RNG.

I didn't think about it like that, that's probably true. I think next time they should change it though, so it doesn't confuse people like this lol
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Miuna wrote: »

Yeah the same thing with me. I'm on Ruairi and we don't have all our top prizes claimed yet, so the roll makes it look like you get a top prize, only for it to quickly change to the bottom prize. ;-; I'm pretty sure you all are right and it's RNG, but yeah it is kind of painful to watch sometimes....
    badnewsbarrettMiuna
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Even the 3rd price is almost gone now after just 2 days. Rip Alexina
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    what I hate most is the top prizes being gone within 24-48 hours and not resetting for the whole week. meaning that it's basically useless to even do the event after fridays on alexina
    badnewsbarrettMizukiHayama
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    what I hate most is the top prizes being gone within 24-48 hours and not resetting for the whole week. meaning that it's basically useless to even do the event after fridays on alexina

Oooh I didn't even think about that. I haven't been on yet today to see how many are left for Tarlach. Once they're taken, I'm just gonna save up all my coins for after the reset.
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155

Oooh I didn't even think about that. I haven't been on yet today to see how many are left for Tarlach. Once they're taken, I'm just gonna save up all my coins for after the reset.

So will everybody else. All the top prizes will be gone in the first 2 hours after reset...
    Kokoro wrote: »

So will everybody else. All the top prizes will be gone in the first 2 hours after reset...

Yeah that's true. Tarlach still has some top prizes left. Only one thing of wings has been given out, we still have two blade coupons left, and a few gold chests still.
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155

Yeah that's true. Tarlach still has some top prizes left. Only one thing of wings has been given out, we still have two blade coupons left, and a few gold chests still.

Nice! In Alexina, the wings and chain blade were gone ages ago and the gold chests are almost all gone.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited December 17, 2017

On Ruairi, we've got one pair of wings left. About 80 gold chests left, and no one has ever claimed a chain blade so we have all of those remaining. I've a feeling that everyone on here is going to keep spending all their coins until chain blades are actually gone. I wonder if it will be easier with the wings out of the way.

On Ruairi, we've got one pair of wings left. About 80 gold chests left, and no one has ever claimed a chain blade so we have all of those remaining. I've a feeling that everyone on here is going to keep spending all their coins until chain blades are actually gone. I wonder if it will be easier with the wings out of the way.

I think a lot of people are aiming for the chain blade too; I wouldn't mind that or wings or the gold though lol.
    WolfandWolf
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    This is pretty unfair. They should increase the limit for Alexina since it is the server with the highest population..
    Gretaoffwithyourheads
    ShouK wrote: »
    This is pretty unfair. They should increase the limit for Alexina since it is the server with the highest population..

If they did that, they'd have to raise them for all the servers though, or a lot of people would be upset. I do think the top prizes should restock at least once though for every server, before they change them to the new prizes.
    WolfandWolf