Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fresh New Look Heads-Up

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited December 18, 2017 in General Chat
Hey, Milletians, the Fresh New Look portion of the Master Plan Event ends on the 27th, so if you wanted to get some changes in, make sure you do it before the last day. =D
Trees

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Isn't it going on for the Week of the 21st to the 27th?

The arrow on the event page shows that it's going onwards to that week.
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited December 18, 2017
    @Iyasenu And you are indeed correct! XD

I totally missed that little arrow. Sorry about that. Will amend the original post. Thanks for pointing it out.
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    Do you guys have any idea when the Belisha and Trickster eyes were added? I have not seen them before, only as of late :/.
    And btw they have a c on them but can be changed for free during the event. I think they are cute.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Do you guys have any idea when the Belisha and Trickster eyes were added? I have not seen them before, only as of late :/.
    And btw they have a c on them but can be changed for free during the event. I think they are cute.

Wait can things needing coupons be used during the event or no? o.o
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

The C doesn't mean it needs a coupon.

It's the B that means it needs a Beauty Coupon.
    MizukiHayama
  • LeineiLeinei

Really? I think they've been around for a while, like for a few years at least. I think they're cute too.
    MizukiHayama
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Oh, true. But what are the Cs? P is premium, there's the regular ones, and C? >//u//<
    Sorry for the misinformation there with the coupon.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Oh, true. But what are the Cs? P is premium, there's the regular ones, and C? >//u//<
    Sorry for the misinformation there with the coupon.

I have seen different coupons separated by their respective release date sets under such a banner. There is no real difference in function, they both need coupons.

Or so I assume it means.
  • Anon_KaleidoscopeAnon_Kaleidoscope
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    According to the Master Plan chart another Fresh New Look event starts up from the 21st to the 28th.
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited December 19, 2017
    The 28th is when the next portion of the Master Plan begins, so the last day for it is the 27th.

It's when the Free Treasure Hunter Rebirth + 2x Skill Training Event starts.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Boop for reminder that the REAL end date is coming soon! XD