Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - December 20th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited December 20, 2017 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, December 20th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PST and last approximately 3 hours.

00HIC-902a4875-0fa6-4a98-a660-255d82d28aac.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -

Wednesday, December 20th
Pacific (PST, UTC-7): 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Eastern (EST, UTC-4): 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Paris (CEST, UTC+1): 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM

To address the following:

- The Mabinogi Team
Iyasenupawcalypse

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited December 19, 2017
    YESSSSS!

Baltane Mission Updaaaaaate!
    Wahoo!

Also, that link next to "New Baltane Missions at the Squire Camp" should have /baltane added to the end.
    I mean, after that page goes back up anyways.
    Since the current page doesn't have the info on it.
    pawcalypse
  • MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    Earlier than I anticipated, but there's nothing wrong with that.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    -braces for 2 weeks of server instability-

dMecNcX.gif
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    just here to appreciate how the steampunk box has 'run out of coals' xD
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    goodbye steampunk :( never did get either of the outfits though I passes a male one up for 15m. I probably shoulda got it

I was honestly expecting the holiday events and pet sale this maint o.o
  • MarithMarith
    Arjune wrote: »
    goodbye steampunk :( never did get either of the outfits though I passes a male one up for 15m. I probably shoulda got it

Speaking of holiday events. Have you seen the tree in Emain? It says something along the lines of "Try grabbing a candle and clicking on the tree again."
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Marith wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »

Speaking of holiday events. Have you seen the tree in Emain? It says something along the lines of "Try grabbing a candle and clicking on the tree again."

Oh that's a remnant from an AAAAAANCIENT event.

Which, by the way, I still love thinking about.
    Though... it was probably a product of its time.
    Both in what you had to do for the event, and the rewards for the event, lol.

But hey, while you were helping out the different outfit color Santas you got to have a cosmetic change to what you were wearing.
    11d1bbc8dc.png
    Something like Style tab nowadays, but this was way back in 2008!

Uh, anyways.
    Don't worry about it. There's no candle to get.
    Back in the day you'd hunt Invisible Imps in Coill to get it to drop the candle you needed.
  • MarithMarith
    Hm I guess I don't remember that one, early in my mabi career. I was just curious as I didn't find any reference to the candles in question on a wiki search.