Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

100 kills doesn't yield chain coin?

nevyn25nevyn25
Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
in General Chat
seriously pretty pissed about this. I've wasted half an hour killing mobs in nowhere to run and still dind't get the chain coin reward. I mean... what more does that mission want from me?

Comments

• ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I didn’t get it either...
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    weird, bc guildies of mine seem to get it just fine
  • bAistrObAistrO
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    you are given the coins once you reach 100 monster mark.. like, nothing else, just "you did the Huge Lucky Event thingy. here's 10x coins" in white text in the middle. That is unless.... you already got it today... because it seems like you only get 10x coins a day from each individual missions. So no spamming first mission 4 times for it.
  • FiniraldiFiniraldi
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    bAistrO wrote: »
    So no spamming first mission 4 times for it.

Thankfully, it's impossible to make that mistake; you can only enter each mission once a day, regardless of whether you succeed or fail the mission.

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Finiraldi wrote: »
    bAistrO wrote: »
    So no spamming first mission 4 times for it.

Thankfully, it's impossible to make that mistake; you can only enter each mission once a day, regardless of whether you succeed or fail the mission.

per ingame day
    Goldtiger01Blissfulkill