Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Land of the Lustrous (Houseki No Kuni)

ZarozianZarozian
Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
edited December 14, 2017 in Town Square

So who else has been watching this?

I know Sai has!...... He watches all the good anime.....and so should you!

If you haven't seen it yet, give it a darn good watch! Episode 3 at least! Don't be narrow minded like some people and skip over it just because it isn't drawn art. CGI is constantly evolving and it will completely replace hand drawn stuff in the future! That way anime production will be much cheaper to keep itself going. = 3=
  1. Are you watching it?10 votes
    1. Yes I'm watching it!
       60% (6 votes)
    2. Naw I'll pass...
       40% (4 votes)

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    I've been watching it and love it so far!!! Can't wait to see how it all turns out.
    Zarozian
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Ktty wrote: »
    I've been watching it and love it so far!!! Can't wait to see how it all turns out.

Spoiler. They go to the moon.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Zarozian wrote: »

Indeed I am. :)
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Sai wrote: »

Indeed I am. :)

SAI MAH GAI! ;D

*FLYING HUG!*

SywetdQvZ.gif
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    edited December 18, 2017
    It seems like something i'll definitely be watching.. but as for this---> "If you haven't seen it yet, give it a darn good watch! Episode 3 at least! Don't be narrow minded like some people and skip over it just because it isn't drawn art. CGI is constantly evolving and it will completely replace hand drawn stuff in the future! That way anime production will be much cheaper to keep itself going. = 3="
    CGI WILL get better, that is correct. But it will never fully replace "drawn art" for a good bit of people still prefer that over CGI.
    but, anime is anime, people will either like certain things about it or not P:
    I just happen to like both CGI and Drawn lol. i tend to like the details ♥
  • ZarozianZarozian
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    It seems like something i'll definitely be watching.. but as for this---> "If you haven't seen it yet, give it a darn good watch! Episode 3 at least! Don't be narrow minded like some people and skip over it just because it isn't drawn art. CGI is constantly evolving and it will completely replace hand drawn stuff in the future! That way anime production will be much cheaper to keep itself going. = 3="
    CGI WILL get better, that is correct. But it will never fully replace "drawn art" for a good bit of people still prefer that over CGI.
    but, anime is anime, people will either like certain things about it or not P:
    I just happen to like both CGI and Drawn lol. i tend to like the details ♥

That comment was actually specifically aimed at a CGI hating grumpy liberal black cat femboy the thirteenth wannabe liberal artist lolicon crappiest friend pedo, whose name I shall not reveal.

But yes good art like in that Heaven's Feel movie will always be great. I am sad Houseki No Kuni ended so soon...before she loses her head nad before they all go to the moon. ;(

Welp time to look forward to that season 3.
    DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    That comment was actually specifically aimed at a CGI hating grumpy liberal black cat femboy the thirteenth wannabe liberal artist lolicon crappiest friend pedo, whose name I shall not reveal.

But yes good art like in that Heaven's Feel movie will always be great. I am sad Houseki No Kuni ended so soon...before she loses her head nad before they all go to the moon. ;(

Welp time to look forward to that season 3.

Understandable, but still :3 if the person dislikes CGI then... good for them? like i said, some people like CGI, some don't.
    As long as you like it, screw the haters? :D
  • ZarozianZarozian
    edited December 24, 2017

Understandable, but still :3 if the person dislikes CGI then... good for them? like i said, some people like CGI, some don't.

Yes when would you like to help me screw the haters?

Christmas Eve sounds good to you? ;O
    DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts

Yes when would you like to help me screw the haters?

Christmas Eve sounds good to you? ;O

100% xD
    Zarozian
  • ZarozianZarozian
    I wanna thank everyone who participated in screwing the haters.

Hopefully they learned their lesson not to mess with me and should know better than to take my peoples. = w=

Merry Christmas everyone! O 3O
    DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    I wanna thank everyone who participated in screwing the haters.

Hopefully they learned their lesson not to mess with me and should know better than to take my peoples. = w=

Merry Christmas everyone! O 3O

I just hope none of the haters were named Monika :C
    Zarozian
  • TeriustheGreatTeriustheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    Best show ever made!!
    Zarozian