Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Holiday Art Contest Winners! (NA Only)

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited December 21, 2017 in Vault
Hello Milletians!

We would like to thank everyone who participated in the Holiday Art Contest! The Mabinogi Team had a tough time picking out our favorites from the list of entries. Everyone is so very talented! Here is the list of winners for the NA Only Contest!

GRAND PRIZE WINNERS

mabi_winter_contest_entry_by_sundaefire-dbxc7t6.png

Sunghyun of Ruairi
Category: Digital Art

2ajrya0.png

Tsukaneryuu of Ruairi
Category: Traditional Art

RUNNER-UPS

christmas_mabinogi_bunira_by_roonera-dbx8nq5.png

Bunira of Ruairi

32zp55c.jpg

flutterpanda of Alexina

tumblr_p1541gKXhE1vtcfwko1_1280.jpg

EMIL312 of Alexina

mabinogi_christmas_art_contest_2017_by_tanyahedgehog-dbxcpc3.jpg

Sphyra of Mari

mabinogi_winter_contest_entry_by_ylooi-dbx9e1s.jpg

Yuie of Alexina

christmas_entry_sized_by_daneari-dbvsg4s.png

Lenari of Mari

Congratulations everyone!

All winners please message me your Name and Address for the physical prizes! Please note that all physical prizes will not be mailed out until January due to the upcoming holidays. Thanks again and congratulations once again!

@Tsukaneryuu
@Pandu
@Sphyra21
@Lenari
@Sunghyun
@Rerisu
@TheDumbOne
@Yuie
SunghyunYuieVaughanSylviaWolfeNkeonaTheDumbOneVioletBoySpeddy54Sphyra21Fabeand 2 others.

Comments

• NkeonaNkeona
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,515
    edited December 21, 2017
    Congrats to winners!
  • SunghyunSunghyun
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,100
    Omg I'm shook, thank you SO much and congratulations to everyone! ;_; Everyone's art was so awesome, and this was a really fun contest to spread holiday cheer. Thank you so much again and Happy Holidays!
    YuieNkeonaGiegueVaughanTheDumbOne
  • LenariLenari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
    Thank you so much! I've been feeling so down and unmotivated to draw the past few months, so it truly means a lot. <3
    NkeonaVaughan
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Yay!, TYVM!!! Now if I could find the other half of my copic markers I think I'll start drawing chibis again. Thanks for the motivation!

(Do you know how hard it is to make light blue when all you have is prussian blue, aqua, and shoot forgot the other one but it's a green blue....? lol -.-')
  • PanduPandu
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    WAAAAAHHHH !! thank you so much ;////; i never had hope in winning, i had always tryed art contest before,but no luck !!! THANK YOU
  • KrissyPootelKrissyPootel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,445
    gratzzzz!
  • UnisexUnisex
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    Sphyra of Mari is my fav on here ' v'
    Sphyra21
  • BoondockBoondock
    Mabinogi Rep: 980
    Grats to the winners! Hope everyone had fun making their entries! I'll try again next year :)
  • SpkrSpkr
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    Congratulations to the winners! They look great you guys! <3
  • TsukaneryuuTsukaneryuu
    Mabinogi Rep: 650
    Thank you very much! Everyone's artwork look amazing! Thank you very much once more and have a happy holiday!
  • RerisuRerisu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    Thank you so much!! This means a lot to me since my previous entry became a corrupt file before I finished it, leaving me only three days left to make another entry. I am really glad I did not give up ; v ;

Happy holidays!
    TheDumbOne
  • Speddy54Speddy54
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,535
    Congratulations to the winners, this was fun to participate in.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Seems like you guys chose one good one and then randomed the rest.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 24, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »

All winners drawings look very nice to me. Don't know what are you talking about. I wish i could draw like that...
    MizukiHayamaJazmynSunghyunLenariSphyra21SylviaWolfeFabe
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Greta wrote: »

All winners drawings look very nice to me. Don't know what are you talking about. I wish i could draw like that...

Let me draw you, but not make you look like porcelain doll. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    edited December 25, 2017

<.< that's rude and disheartening. But meh everyone's got an opinion and the majority of them are wrong/stink lol

-crosses fingers for Caswyn acrylic stand- XDDD
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    Sphyra21 wrote: »

<.< that's rude and disheartening. But meh everyone's got an opinion and the majority of them are wrong/stink lol

-crosses fingers for Caswyn acrylic stand- XDDD

i actually loved all the ones chosen, my fave being flutter panda.
    i think everyone did top notch. its hard to not see anyone "lose" i can easily say the ones that didnt make it deserved to, but any of the ones pushed out for them to make it deserve it just as much. everyone did S-tier job.

i think this on a judging scale was one of the best judging moments too.- i think their was a lot of thought put into judging these (ive been around for awhile so ive seen a LOT of art winners) (but thats just a personal opinion) (i love to see these guys judge live, just to get us involved in their thought process, that be exciting)

and (yeah) fingers cross for a mouse pad X"D
    Sphyra21MizukiHayama
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    edited December 28, 2017

Someone hopefully got coal for Christmas. Winning art can be judged on a variety of things beyond what one might believe merits it to be the "best" artistically. We all have our own tastes in art. I think all of the winning submissions were wonderfully spirited and deserved to be acknowledged. Even if you don't like the winning ones as much as some of the submissions that weren't chosen (which would be fair as it's a matter of opinion), no need to put the winners down.
    MizukiHayamaVaughanLenariShyAhriSphyra21
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    It was really hard for me to make my entry, I'm sad I didn't win but the fact I was chosen on the "All Regions" one means that they actually acknowledged my art and maybe, someday, I would be able to draw a digital drawing worth winning!

Congratulations to the winners! PLEASE MAKE A THREAD WITH THE ARTBOOK PHOTOS PLEASE (if you choose it - blurry, low quality and all but I'm really really curious!)
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21

Someone hopefully got coal for Christmas.

Rofl I actually got coal for Christmas one year a few years back. I was thrilled with it lol. I've collected rocks ever since I was little. The person who got me the coal new this though XDDD