Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Chain Slash Reforges

KeneroKenero
Mabinogi Rep: 400
edited December 24, 2017 in General Chat
So far... I can confirm:

Head - Chain Burst Duration; Bachram Explosion Range Increase
Weapon - Chain Blade Max Mastery

What have you guys found?

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Does distance exist? That would be open and fun.
  • KeneroKenero
    edited December 24, 2017
    Sure? But what does it go on?

So far head gave me bachram explosion range.
  • YellowBinYellowBin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    edited December 24, 2017
    There was a post in wiki detailing all the things relating to the talent. This included reforges under each of the skills-but doesn't pinpoint the gear they can appear in. Idk if the reforges page has full details on them yet but it's nice to know these things. I've seen a lot of death mark dmg amp on gloves.
  • KeneroKenero
    https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/User:Rydian/Chain_Skills

Yeah, I'm having this discussion to see where each reforges goes on what piece.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited December 25, 2017
    K1fKQrw.png

Translated from KR site. I still don't know why ours is called Bachram Explosion instead of Tuairim Explosion : /
    Anyways, Just fill up whatever it says [ ? ] so I can just replace my original post :3c
    ShiftyKeneropawcalypseKokoroVimi
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Ellisya wrote: »
    K1fKQrw.png

Translated from KR site. I still don't know why ours is called Bachram Explosion instead of Tuairim Explosion : /
    Anyways, Just fill up whatever it says [ ? ] so I can just replace my original post :3c

Because we need to smile
  • KeneroKenero
    Yup... time to get rank 1 reforge shoes lol.

Aim for chain sweep damage, death mark damage, and chain impale damage.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    edited December 25, 2017
    Kenero wrote: »

I tried 45 x 3 stacks and only got 1 single impale (low level) from glove. It seems it's not that common. : /
    There are tooooooooooooooooo many rolls on glove. Nexon please remove some useless one or at least organize some reforges QQ .. Meanwhile, guildie managed to obtain level 17 impale.
  • JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,065
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 25, 2017
    Isn't the best reforge to gun for Dorcha Mastery on Hat? That may be the only one I actually attempt to get. Death marker one, while good is only +5% damage, I'd probably go for impale next just for great Impale DPS. I'm not a huge fan of chain sweep for a lot of things due to the animation time, +20% damage from the hat reforge should be enough to satisfy me.
  • YellowBinYellowBin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    AH right, you can also get chain slash related reforges on your echostones. I got bachram explosion attack range on the black echostone
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    inb4 talent-specific reforges that cost 5k NX per reforge
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    I don't think Chain Slash really needs reforges. I find it to be plenty powerful enough without them.
  • KeneroKenero
    I am curious.

+40% chain sweep damage... does that turn Chain Sweep +40% end damage or +40% to the already high 680% - > 720% and add the +20% from title = 740%?
  • EllisyaEllisya
    edited December 26, 2017
    I am curious.

+40% chain sweep damage... does that turn Chain Sweep +40% end damage or +40% to the already high 680% - > 720% and add the +20% from title = 740%?

Of course 680% becomes 720% by adding 40%.
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    Reforges for this strong talent are ridiculous enough, but...I know we're gonna get dan tests for some of these skills. I wonder if that means we'll also get chain slash combo cards that go up to over 80%. I'll admit I would not really look forward to seeing someone deal 200k+ damage with impale.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Siodhan wrote: »
    Reforges for this strong talent are ridiculous enough, but...I know we're gonna get dan tests for some of these skills. I wonder if that means we'll also get chain slash combo cards that go up to over 80%. I'll admit I would not really look forward to seeing someone deal 200k+ damage with impale.

As far as I know, only Death Mark and Spinning Slasher are advanceable.

Or in our case, "will be" advanceable.

On the other hand:

^^;
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Ellisya wrote: »

I tried 45 x 3 stacks and only got 1 single impale (low level) from glove. It seems it's not that common. : /
    There are tooooooooooooooooo many rolls on glove. Nexon please remove some useless one or at least organize some reforges QQ .. Meanwhile, guildie managed to obtain level 17 impale.

I spent ~30m on reforges (so about 100) all on my boots. The highest sweep damage I got was 12, and I maybe saw it 5 times. I've done 30 on my chest and haven't even seen sweep range, and did 30 on my hat and best I got was dorcha skill dorcha damage 11.
  • michaeleelimichaeleeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    I got the Dorcha Mastery lv14 skill on head but it isn't working. With a test of crit damages ~1000 times, there was no difference with or without it.
  • KeneroKenero
    The Dorcha Mastery is extremely.... weak..

As for reforges... 40 in and no chain sweep.
  • PHENGISKOOLPHENGISKOOL
    Mabinogi Rep: 360
    The Dorcha Mastery is extremely.... weak..

As for reforges... 40 in and no chain sweep.

Lvl 20 Dorcha mastery (base 10% + (lvl 20 = 20% ) = 30%) 30% to ALL Chain slash skills as it is a separate multiplier not an additive like all damage reforge.

Ex. Chain Impale 850% + 60% reforge (lvl 20 x 3%) = 910% * base 1.1 ( Dorcha mastery 10%) = 1001% skill damage vs.

No Chain Impale reforge just Dorcha Mastery reforge 850% * 30% Dorcha Mastery ( base 1.1 + (lvl 20 x 1 % per) = 1105%

Ya should be aiming for Dorcha mastery as you get more bang for your buck ... no question about it. Mange to get Impale, Sweep or all of them ...then even better?