Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Is the Treasure Hunter Talent RB permanent?

OrnellaOrnella
Mabinogi Rep: 400
edited December 29, 2017 in General Chat
I.e. Do I have to use it now during the event, or can I save it for a few months from now? I was kinda confused because we don't get a character card kinda thing.

Comments

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Its for one week
  • OrnellaOrnella
    @Opalthira Thanks! Where do you know this from though??
  • xDestructionxDestruction
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    edited December 29, 2017
    @Ornella we have access to the rebirth for one week. It's only FREE for this one week period its available. it is not something you can stash and save for later. If you want to rebirth into treasure hunter after the free week is up, You will have to pay to rebirth to it (39 Pon)
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    because it changes to a culinary artist next week. it's not some tag that's put on your account or anything... it's just an event they turn on that makes the talent cost 0 pon instead of the usual price when you rebirth during the event period. when it's over, it's over. It's similar to how the dressing room costs 0 pon during fresh new look and returns to regular price when that event ends. here's the post with the info

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J7z
    Ornella
  • OrnellaOrnella
    Thanks everyone!
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    It may also be worth mentioning that if there is one you want to be for a while, you could stop rebirthing for a while to hold on to the talent.
  • Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    edited December 31, 2017
    If you haven't created your alts yet do so and rebirth them into an ace talent while it's free and then select your main for their hero support. You can get up to 50 ap a week while you level your alts which is very easy to reach if you're doing your Hillwen and Shyllien dailies. Right now you can level them easily with the hide and seek event.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    another way to keep a talent and still reset your levels is the forgetful potions if you can get ahold of some
    Sherri
  • aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    edited December 31, 2017
    One other tip about Treasure Hunter. You can only master Exploration Mastery by finding a Treasure Dungeon, which can only be accessed with Treasure Hunter active. So now is the time or it'll cost you pon.
  • TtheHeroTtheHero
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    As for Treasure Hunter, and the other Ace Talents as a whole, its a good idea to RB into each of them when their weeks are active. This is the best time to get their corresponding unique skills, the best way; the LAZY way. Especially where Treasure Hunter, Culinary Artist and Vates are concerned. Unless you LIKE depending on RNGsus to get useful skills.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I wish.
    Arjune wrote: »
    another way to keep a talent and still reset your levels is the forgetful potions if you can get ahold of some
    :O
    I need to find out where the most reliable source is of obtaining these and then I can stay a Treasure Hunter forever. :)