Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

About the Quests for Chain Slash Skills

stomei97stomei97
Mabinogi Rep: 875
edited December 30, 2017 in General Chat
Little late on doing the quests as I was recovering from a hand surgery the week this came out and am finally able to do the quests.

I rather enjoyed the quests and the stories. I want more of Eiren. Also, I died when she holds your hand. Fun fact that I discovered, depending on your gender, the reaction of the Aces when you interlock your fingers changes. If you're male, the Aces clear their throats (with Merlin clearing his throat aggressively a second time) but if you're female they don't comment on it really, with just Merlin saying something along the lines of how Eiren my really like you or something.

Personally, I want to see her meet the other Aces (Culinary Artist and Treasure Hunter). I'd actually like to see more of the Aces in general, like how they really got to know the militian. It's been a good while since I did the beginning of Iria II, and if I remember they knew you before Iria II? Or was that when they met, I can't quite remember.

Also, Professor J's "stern face softening" description killed me cause it didn't. He still looked pissed.

But! I really, really loved Eiren's theme. It was really pretty, and made me smile every time I heard it.

What did you guys like the most?

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    stomei97 wrote: »
    Fun fact that I discovered, depending on your gender, the reaction of the Aces when you interlock your fingers changes. If you're male, the Aces clear their throats (with Merlin clearing his throat aggressively a second time) but if you're female they don't comment on it really, with just Merlin saying something along the lines of how Eiren my really like you or something.

Oh, that reminds me... there was another part of the story that struck me as odd -
    yGDL5.png

She had asked me about my husband in the previous dialogue. I thought maybe this conversation only appeared if the player is married, because it would be really strange if she said that to everyone. And what if there are conversations that I didn't get to see, because I didn't trigger the flags for them?

I wonder how much of this storyline differs between players LOL. We might have all gotten a slightly different experience and not know it.
  • stomei97stomei97
    Mabinogi Rep: 875
    That's pretty cool, actually! The two characters I did this on aren't married, and she didn't say anything about spouses, but she did ask if I was dating, which was interesting.