Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nexon 2 Generous!

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
in General Chat
Especially chainz stuffz m8. I mean mastering 10/13 skills after coming back from holiday hiatus in a single day is like...way2easy don't U think??? :o

24o9g7r.jpg

Now I just gotta play the waiting game to get that last skill cuz apparently, Nobody wants free handouts gifts at anytime...at...all...unless it's their B-day.../MabiLogic

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTOxmSYDkuI5XZGBFCYcuyKEPypm0L1Gv050Pkg5viTogIagcr

So wry R peeps complaining!?
offwithyourheads

Comments

• EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Rhey wrote: »
    So wry R peeps complaining!?

Because they are human being...
    BlissfulkillSherri
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Training sure is fast on 4x~16x training.
    Leilicia
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    I know that feel c2a4b1744863006c58fd89e442ebb139.png
    03e08e9ce051240bb218639087ee08d2.png
    Goldtiger01BlissfulkilloffwithyourheadsKingEphy
  • RheyRhey
    edited December 30, 2017
    Iyasenu wrote: »

I did it on 16x with a few burst @ 32x toward the end.

Buying the tradeable RnG skill guds was quite easy since 15-20m is pocket change. I just hired a bunch of farming drones & also sniping a few of em off the market as well.

:*
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055

Buying the tradeable RnG skill guds was quite easy since 15-20m is pocket change. I just hired a bunch of farming drones & also sniping a few of em off the market as well.

ya. 15-20m is pocket change to people who price gouge the living hell out of others on a regular basis for items not even worth 10M.
    Behelit
  • RheyRhey
    ya. 15-20m is pocket change to people who price gouge the living hell out of others on a regular basis for items not even worth 10M.

tumblr_inline_nm5yiqAzOg1qeoma2.gif

Price gouging? That sounds bad. What does it even look like? :/

• pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705

[video]

giphy.gif

5Kgzz36ZfWUoMI6sejJWPRlXkhc=.gif
    Rhey
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    i remember when 1k was something while 10 gold was pocket change...
    BuffalospawcalypseKingEphyImaizumi[Deleted User]Sherrioffwithyourheads
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Well good for you. I got stuff to do in real life and also...

I'm lazy... QQ

Sigh.. :(
    ImaizumiFabepawcalypseSherriVeylaineNewbieChain
  • RheyRhey
    edited January 1, 2018
    pawcalypse wrote: »

[video]

giphy.gif

5Kgzz36ZfWUoMI6sejJWPRlXkhc=.gif

Doesn't apply 2 me. I'd just hoard stuff and price it subjectively according 2 supply & demands. :trollface:
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer

You do realize I could price any item at 15m and it probably wont sell right? Just by having higher prices doesn't mean people actually buy from you.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I bought 3 crystals only cost me 5 mil.
    Got two 5th dorcha in one run of Rundal. Tried to sell it for 2mil instead of 3mil.
    Waited 5+hours never sold.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited January 2, 2018
    Opalthira wrote: »
    I bought 3 crystals only cost me 5 mil.
    Got two 5th dorcha in one run of Rundal. Tried to sell it for 2mil instead of 3mil.
    Waited 5+hours never sold.

The prices have fluctuated since the event has been going for some time now and many have already obtained the skills, and items. Most players who can afford the high prices at the start have already bought the items; those that have just caught up with the quests will still not buy anything for a high price regardless if they can afford the item or not.

It's courteous to sell at a fair price that is obtainable - there are still generous people in the game and I also try to practice that same act given to me to others also.
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    @Julie ~ I remember when gasoline was 50 and 90 cents a gallon. :trollface:

youre too old
    pawcalypseMizukiHayamaIyasenuSherri[Deleted User]Veylaine
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Greta wrote: »
    Well good for you. I got stuff to do in real life and also...

I'm lazy... QQ

Sigh.. :(

Same here. Was busy this holiday soo..
    edited January 9, 2018
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

You do realize I could price any item at 15m and it probably wont sell right? Just by having higher prices doesn't mean people actually buy from you.

and you do realise people have bought items at 50-100 mil which caused a domino effect on the market which made people as a result price thing at said prices and they absolutely refuse to haggle or even lower the price. you may not realise it but your prices can have a very destructive side effect on the rest of the market by making many thing completely unobtainable by many in the community just to quench your greed.
    Leilicia
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    Examples of that is Demigod ..Magic academy...Eiren normal and special...Possessed eiren wings on Tarlach goes for 100m+...my question? why.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer

and you do realise people have bought items at 50-100 mil which caused a domino effect on the market which made people as a result price thing at said prices and they absolutely refuse to haggle or even lower the price. you may not realise it but your prices can have a very destructive side effect on the rest of the market by making many thing completely unobtainable by many in the community just to quench your greed.

Can you name a single item that went for 50-100m that wasn't a pair of wings? The argenta(sp?) dress and demigod F are the only things that I can think of that come close to 50m. That "domino" effect didn't do much, if anything because anyone pricing that high didn't sell it. The people who refused to go lower are still stuck with those items, no one saw a pair of wings sell for 70m and go "Hey I bet my outfit is worth that much too!" Items are only worth as much as the buyer is offering. As for my prices the most I've ever been offered on a fashion item is my mortello's set, which I've had 2 offers of 30m, and one of 33m, anything I've sold over 50m has been end game gear.
    Leilicia wrote: »
    Examples of that is Demigod ..Magic academy...Eiren normal and special...Possessed eiren wings on Tarlach goes for 100m+...my question? why.

Demigod F is ~40m M is ~20m, Magic academy is under 20 for both genders, Eiren normal is under 10m for both genders, the special male is ~15m, female is ~20m+. The possessed wings are fully colour customizable which is uncommon on wings, and it also gives movement speed 10, and attack delay 10. For new fashion items they're not that pricey and have been pretty steadily going down too.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 11, 2018
    No idea why people overpriced Demigod Suit so much. Even recent gacha hottest fashion is not that pricey like this one. I got that Demigod Suit (F) for 10m looooool. When just Halloween gacha came out i logged in and hour later i decided to make party with "B>Demigod Outfit (F) 10m NM", after few minutes a guy added me and sold it asap. My luck... xD And i almost thought that i will be ripped off. Would never go over 10m to buy cute pixel outfit to be honest. Oh, by the way, i'm in Alexina if anyone's still wondering.
    edited January 11, 2018

Can you name a single item that went for 50-100m that wasn't a pair of wings? The argenta(sp?) dress and demigod F are the only things that I can think of that come close to 50m. That "domino" effect didn't do much, if anything because anyone pricing that high didn't sell it. The people who refused to go lower are still stuck with those items, no one saw a pair of wings sell for 70m and go "Hey I bet my outfit is worth that much too!" Items are only worth as much as the buyer is offering. As for my prices the most I've ever been offered on a fashion item is my mortello's set, which I've had 2 offers of 30m, and one of 33m, anything I've sold over 50m has been end game gear.
    Leilicia wrote: »

Demigod F is ~40m M is ~20m, Magic academy is under 20 for both genders, Eiren normal is under 10m for both genders, the special male is ~15m, female is ~20m+. The possessed wings are fully colour customizable which is uncommon on wings, and it also gives movement speed 10, and attack delay 10. For new fashion items they're not that pricey and have been pretty steadily going down too.

The tails most notably the fox tails.

sorry but im 100% in support of the developers stepping in and making a system and makes it so you can't sell a item over its max price. you can but their are risks such as being scammed.

another thing. ya items are only sold at the buyers amount. doesn't help that such a minority with a billion gold control the entire markets prices with their desperation. and offers up up to 100m thus setting the standard. and when 90% of sellers are just so stubborn that they arent even willing to lower the price a tad. theirs a big problem.