Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Eiren's Letter - Avalon Bridge Mission

nomad9375nomad9375
Mabinogi Rep: 915
edited December 30, 2017 in General Chat
Hate you Kanna.
Time to farm another one :/
T3jFoWl.png

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Gotta hate how those drops never transfer ownership.
    Or how squire kills just don't count as yours.
  • nomad9375nomad9375
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Gotta hate how those drops never transfer ownership.
    Or how squire kills just don't count as yours.

Gold seems to transfer ownership just fine.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    I never use any squire cuz of dis. Just FH/CC+4LB/orGunz.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    edited December 30, 2017
    nomad9375 wrote: »
    Gold seems to transfer ownership just fine.
    From what I can gather, any item that is either character bound or can be placed in the ME tab cannot have drop transfers occur. Gold doesn't fall into either of those categories, so you're able to pick up gold from other players/NPCes kills after the normal drop timer expires.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I usually set the squires closest to the barrier spikes so they get less kills. defending the bridge solo is actually fairly easy for the first 2 waves if you use dance of death or fh. letter dropped on the second time I did the Avalon Bridge mission so it appears to have a decent drop rate.