Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Music Events?

RetsamehtmaiRetsamehtmai
Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
in Alexina Chat
Hello all!

I'm curious if there are any music events running in Alexina? Like contests or stuff like that? I'm asking since I'm working on an R1 comp character for this server (I'm from tarlach :3) to help people with music stuff, and get a feel of "the music scene" on the other servers. :3 I've been asking bards I bump into occasionally, but no luck :O

Comments

• CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    edited December 31, 2017
    I haven't heard of anything like this, but it does seem like something fun. Perhaps we can start organizing something here.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I can possibly help you with Yvona's books. I commerce almost every day.
    Retsamehtmai
  • ZuomoZuomo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    There were quite a bit in the past, dont know if it's still going on. You could always do your own with some like-minded musicians though!
  • RetsamehtmaiRetsamehtmai
    That's the thing, I already run contests on tarlach but I can't participate in those XD I was hoping someone else had something going here that I could join in on instead lol
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    There used to be weekly concerts but i'm lazy
  • RetsamehtmaiRetsamehtmai
    I suppose I'd be willing to start something back up if others can help? :D First thing for me tho is to get my comp up to r1 :3