Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi NA website is not loading

XxBearslayerxXXxBearslayerxX
Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
in Town Square
Everytime I try to go to the website, and the Town Square portion of the forum I am told its "Under maintenance/Upgrade"

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Everytime I try to go to the website, and the Town Square portion of the forum I am told its "Under maintenance/Upgrade"

Try clearing your browser's Cache.
    [Deleted User]XxBearslayerxX
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited December 14, 2017
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Try clearing your browser's Cache.

If you don't know where that is... In 'Internet Options' general tab in the section 'browsing history' click the 'delete' button. In the window that pops up be sure to uncheck 'preserve favorites website data' before clicking delete button at the bottom.
    [Deleted User]
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    this is not a bug guy nexon has the site down, simple as that.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Ctrl + F5 works very well. Don't listen what watercat0 says.
    [Deleted User]Sherri
  • XxBearslayerxXXxBearslayerxX
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
    edited December 16, 2017
    Fixed, clearing cache worked and why the hell was this moved from Help to Town Square?! No no no! There has been some outrageous topic moves. But why the hell was this moved from Help to Town Square.
    I seriously want an answer. I will not take silence for an answer. No, I'm going to open a ticket when I get home. Because this is outrageous. Screenshoting the entirety of the post for evidence.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    My friend has this issue too. The website worked for me fine but it still says it's down for her.
  • TeriustheGreatTeriustheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    watercat0 wrote: »
    this is not a bug guy nexon has the site down, simple as that.

hi watercat0 i missed u..