Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Eiren Wings: white fog toggle/fog-less release

SpyxersSpyxers
Mabinogi Rep: 730
in Feedback and Suggestions
Hey everyones.

I'd like to say I absolutely adore the new Eiren wings! It's been a long time since we've had something close to the Incubus wings, since previous wings were mostly out of feathers and such. Especially that you can dye these! However what I'm kind of sad about is that the wings have some kind of white fog emitting from them... Most of my friends feel the same that way; the fog is kind of making the wings lose its 'presence' as the fog clogs up and feels like it's just in the way or too present.
Of course I'm sure there's people out there who do like it, so maybe entirely removing it isn't that great but as far as I've asked feedback, they all preferred and wished it was released without the white fog.

Suggestions:
Would it perhaps be possible if you could toggle the fog on and off?
Release separate Eiren wings which some have fog, and some don't. (Like some ear-head bands wiggle, some don't.)
Or perhaps the fog could be emitting a lot less?
...Or even dye the fog itself so the 'white standard fog' doesn't cover up some of the colors so much.

I'm just really sad that we finally have 'incubus' looking wings again with multiple color patterns, but the fog is just covering it up too much. I'm feeling that the wings would be a LOT popular if it didn't have the fog, or a lot less fog at least.
Of course I'd like to hear feedback too.

Don't have to credit this idea as I'm not the only one who's thinking of this.
[Deleted User]

Comments

• LidrsterLidrster
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,830
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    In the game options... uncheck Mini-Effects..

You probably meant to write "check" instead of "uncheck" :D
    [Deleted User]
  • SpyxersSpyxers
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    For now ... ~ In the game options... *check Mini-Effects.. (not saying that's a cure all .. just saying it's there).

yeah, that is true. I found that as well. But sadly it also removes the other effects from things I do want to see :< but still nice to know however.
    [Deleted User]