Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Music from the Math Musical dungeon

RobitxRobitx
Mabinogi Rep: 720
edited December 15, 2016 in General Chat
I have a question on some of the melodies you get from hitting the harps, where can you listen to them some more? like 'Alone with my God' and 'Splitting the Gray Sky'. Anybody know?

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    You should be able to access the MP3's in the Mabinogi Files. You'll see a file folder under Mabinogi labelled MP3s.
    KingEphy
  • RobitxRobitx
    I don't see the songs in the file unless they're under a different name
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited December 15, 2016
    They typically are. I just keep clicking until I find the song. Sometimes they're also the themes of NPCs.
  • RobitxRobitx
    alright thanks :D
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    Alone with my God is Millia's theme. I really found that title interesting for her.
  • Rowan2112Rowan2112
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,115
    Has anyone found the name for the Music Math Dungeon main theme? it sounds like a softer, slower version of Nao's theme.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Robitx wrote: »
    I have a question on some of the melodies you get from hitting the harps, where can you listen to them some more? like 'Alone with my God' and 'Splitting the Gray Sky'. Anybody know?

Within the dungeon I don't know because I play it with instrument volume off. But each of these are leitmotifs for elements in the game so it may be a matter of going to the right map or talking to the right NPC.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    edited June 7, 2019
    Hello, @Robitx! The soundtracks can be found in the Mabinogi .mp3 folder.
    "Alone With My God" is listed as "NPC_Millia"
    "Splitting a Gray Sky" is listed as "cutscene15"
    Or, if you'd prefer the YouTube alternatives,

"Alone With My God"
    "Splitting a Gray Sky"

Has anyone found the name for the Music Math Dungeon main theme? it sounds like a softer, slower version of Nao's theme.

The Math Musical Dungeon's theme sounds like Nao's? Are you sure you don't mean the Mabinogi theme song? If you do mean the latter, it's the Harp version.
    It can found in the .mp3 folder listed as "Title_Harp_Ver"

EDIT: Oh fork... I just noticed this is an old thread. Oops :[
    KingEphyWolfsinger
This discussion has been closed.