Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Art for Gold :^) (MARI)

Comments

• MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,510
    Lenari wrote: »
    Hello~ Do you happen to have any slots available? :>

I think I am done for now, unless you're wanting to pay in the real monies ;-)
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    @Medamaudee So sorry for the slow reply!
    It's looking perfect now, thank you so very much <3 I really appreciate it a ton.
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    @Nyaa Hey! Your commission is done :> I forgot to ask about payment though! As soon as that is done I can post! ;)
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Medamaudee Sounds good, can you mail a junk item over to Faiflowright on Mari for 2.5mil please? I will pay ASAP once I see it c:
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    Nyaa wrote: »
    @Medamaudee Sounds good, can you mail a junk item over to Faiflowright on Mari for 2.5mil please? I will pay ASAP once I see it c:

Done!! :)
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Medamaudee Paid :3
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    edited January 7, 2018
    @Nyaa Here she is!! Hope you enjoy :---)
    ucZ0Dw6.png
    Nyaa
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Medamaudee Aah I'm so sorry I didn't see this until now, I'm not sure how I missed it ;; It looks absolutely gorgeous colored! You really did an amazing job with the slime, I love the see-through bits. I'm so happy you went all-in with the translucency by showing her hands behind her back, it's really so cool! And I love how you have bits of the other colors in the little drops on her, it really makes it feel almost like the slime is reflective in a way, which is so cool and its something I don't think people do on slimes before - I absolutely love it <3 I'm unsure if its possible at this point, but would you be able to make the same dark gray/black color that you've used on her face come down a bit more, about halfway down her chest or so, and make her pupils into slits, similar to cat eyes if you wouldn't mind? I really appreciate so much that you've been so patient with me, please let me know if the changes aren't doable. c: I absolutely adore how this turned out, you're coloring style really makes it pop! Thank you so much.
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    No problem at all ;-) Here are your changes:
    XU5E1d3.png
    Nyaa
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Medamaudee Sorry for another slow reply! This is perfect, thank you so much <3 I absolutely love how it turned out.
  • MedamaudeeMedamaudee
    Nyaa wrote: »
    @Medamaudee Sorry for another slow reply! This is perfect, thank you so much <3 I absolutely love how it turned out.

No worries at all! I am guilty of late replies myself :^). So glad you like it!!!!