Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Allow partner equipment repair without trade pots

Pip-BoyPip-Boy
Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
in Feedback and Suggestions
One of the things actively discouraging my use of partners is the fact that you cannot repair their equipment without a partner trading potion. If it was possible to repair their equipment we'd see players use them more often even if all they're used for is cosmetic fashionogi dolls. This means the demand for both partners and fancy clothing will go up! If you want to sell more fancy gear to players through gacha, then this is the way to do it! The additional repairs players will be doing will act as another money sink which is good for the game's economy.
Sphyra21KrissyPootel

Comments

• GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    I agree. I don't really like the fact that I can't repair anything I give my Partner without paying NX for it. Though partners generally are kinda given the short end of the stick with pets being able to soul link nowadays...

I think they at least deserve the ability to have their equips repaired!
    Pip-BoySphyra21
  • Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    Giegue wrote: »
    I agree. I don't really like the fact that I can't repair anything I give my Partner without paying NX for it. Though partners generally are kinda given the short end of the stick with pets being able to soul link nowadays...

I think they at least deserve the ability to have their equips repaired!

Nexon is trying to be sly and make money that way but with the price of Trade Pots and the general inconvenience of the system it's just not worth considering at all.
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    I agree, and we already paid for the partner so EVERYTHING that comes with the partner we already paid for it