Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

☆ Leafs Art Shop ☆ Gold + Art Trade [Alexina]

LeafpetalLeafpetal
Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
edited February 2, 2018 in Art Creations
VprJ09S.png
Leafpetal | Alexina
Art Tumblr: hangflowers
Mabi Tumblr: albanknights

Will do:
✓ non-mabi ocs
✓ couples
✓ armor
✓ furries
✓ groups
✓ light gore

Will not do:
✗ NSFW
✗ heavy gore

Prices

Sd2bU8q.png

zOQw9TW.png

tumblr_inline_osyh2sTlvd1umwbl3_100.pngtumblr_inline_ortw1oPuZT1umwbl3_500.pngtumblr_inline_otnclz80Ks1umwbl3_500.pngtumblr_inline_otlsv0mN091umwbl3_100.png
pokemon sprite edits, 300k each
for sprite edits, please pick a trainer class that has a pixel sprite for the base and make sure its eligible first

for +500k ill record your commission for a speedpaint

payment via gold transfer service = OK

PM me about art trades

You can post or pm me here or message me on my tumblr, if you'd rather do it over discord let me know and ill pm you my discord
please include:
IGN:
Server:
Sketch or Colored?
Refs:
Extra:

Slots
1. NyuuHokusai [sprite edit x3]

i work on multiple commissions at the same time so this is less a waiting list and more of just whose im working on right now
AavaNyuuHokusaiPankoodaKrissyPootel
  1. How are the prices?9 votes
    1. too high
       22% (2 votes)
    2. too low
       11% (1 vote)
    3. good as they are
       67% (6 votes)

Comments

• LeafpetalLeafpetal
    bumping!! one slot left ☆
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    quick bump, making good progress on current commissions and still have a slot open!!
    gfh.png
    been doing practice on these so i might start offering pkmn vs portrait edits also once i have a better hang of it
    NyuuHokusai
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    will be putting out more full color examples soon also since ive been a bit light on finished drawings lately
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    tumblr_inline_p3armjAtzt1umwbl3_540.pngtumblr_inline_p3armjVoQj1umwbl3_540.pngtumblr_inline_p3armkBV4k1umwbl3_540.pngtumblr_inline_p3armlBAId1umwbl3_540.pngtumblr_inline_p3arp3DWFN1umwbl3_540.pngtumblr_inline_p3arp7IWzi1umwbl3_540.png
    bunch of finished commissions!!
    PankoodaSaltea_Melon
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    Im interested in a spirte edit.