Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Some work by me and pyonko

RoeletteRoelette
Mabinogi Rep: 2,915
edited January 9, 2018 in Art Creations
Its not really mabi but its more or less some work we've been doing!
Pyonko's project: http://kck.st/2m5gkkR
My project: http://kck.st/2EYhlmI

also i feel like doing like a freebie or something, post sum stuff!
ImaizumiPankoodaMottleypSaltea_MelonPyonchi

Comments

• MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    Good luck on your project.
    Pyonchi
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    edited January 9, 2018
    Ooh those pins are so cute. The lantern one is so cool as well! And your puppy is adorable ;; I will definitely be sure to show some friends the pins <3 Good luck to both of you!

As for something to draw, if she interests you, would you maybe like to draw something of my best friend's character? c:
    Pyonchi
  • PheoPheo
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,510
    edited January 9, 2018
    Hiya! Those pins are absolutely adorable! <3

I remember we did an art trade once :D And your art is so good!

And here's my ancient mabi character, if you feel like doing a freebie :3c. Good luck with your pins!
    mabinogi_2018_01_07_001_by_katherineviehl-dbzilnn.jpg
    (sorry for the bad angle... she's wearing the Phoenix ear muff in white (middle) and orange (tips))

PS... if you'd like to post a ref of your character, I'll draw you again too <3 art trade round two? haha
    Pyonchi
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    AAAAAAAA they so cute! (has a problem collecting pins)
    I've gotten a freebie from you a while back so gonna let others give it a go ^^
    Anywho good luck on everything! ♥♥♥
    Pyonchi
  • RoeletteRoelette
    @nyaa
    EXgVsOa.png
    Nyaa
  • RoeletteRoelette
    I realize now I forgot the ears, I'll fix it when I'm home D8
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Roelette Aah it looks adorable! I love the clothes you've drawn her in. Wow, those colors look great on her, the crop top really suits her, and the little gold armband is such a cute touch to match her tail rings. Thank you so much ; u ; I'm very excited to show my best friend once you add the ears, and I'm sure she will absolutely adore it <3 Thank you!
  • RoeletteRoelette
    @Nyaa EARS!
    3ykh276.png
    ReiyalyneNyaaKiwicoboPankoodaSaltea_Melon
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Roelette Aah thank you so much! ; u ; My friend loves it too, she thinks it's very cute <3
    Pyonchi
  • RoeletteRoelette
    thankies o uob