Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't get "Creating Harmonies with Empty Bottles"

Ben_FishinBen_Fishin
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Help
BenFishin of Mari server obtained the "Creating Harmonies with Empty Bottles" quest and then gave it up. But now when Ben tries to reobtain the quest by talking to Granites or Zeder about skills, they both say "Hey, you already started the quest for this skill." Since the quest is not in Ben's quest log, Ben can never complete it and advance to Musical Knowledge rank 6.

Comments

• PyroPyro
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    Quests for other skills (such as Fireball or Ice Spear) will prevent obtaining the quest if Ben has started one of them since having given up the Creating Harmonies quest.

This happened to me when I had the Thunder quest in progress and I couldn't figure out what was going on xD Had to finish that first as a result >.< After I had Thunder, it gave me the Creating Harmonies quest without a problem.
    [Deleted User]