Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Last Post Wins

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    So bleak.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    You're seriously turning into rat now, stop that. We don't need anyone to replace the rodent or worse, have two rodents on the forums.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    A rat? How so? What? :<
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    You respond with less than three words and spam posts solely for post count farming and gradually degrade from even that until the entire post is just filler space for the character requirement to post.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited January 7, 2017
    No I don't, and I resent that assumption. There, more than 3 words. Happy? Probably not since "you don't care" right?

-rollseyes-

You can't base that assumption with my participation in spam threads. (Which honestly we shouldn't have anyway). All my other comments however are definitely more than 3 words. So don't you dare go there and stop being jelly because I can post faster than you.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    edited January 7, 2017
    I base it on your posts in threads that don't really contribute to the discussion and is barely on topic so that it doesn't look like a spam bot going on a rampage. I compare it to rat's spam because he would reply to just about every thread with the following:

"pls ."
    "lol ."
    "heh (Insert one word from the thread title)"
    "waifu (heart)(link)"
    "hi ."

Give or take a variation here or there.It reminds me of how maple some CMs are only allowed a few phrases to respond to threads, most of the maple community thought they were bots for the longest time until kthx clarified. I've never really understood why they were so limited in communication, if it was a random rule Nexon came up with out of the blue then that would be funny.

And I am not jealous that you spend more time posting on a forum I don't bother being too active in, if you want to talk post count then you can go look at my old one on the old forums.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Look the fact that you are participating at all especially in a thread like this says a lot about you too. Just let people post and have fun.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    After a year with rat posting like that I'd much rather not have someone continue his legacy now that he's out of the picture. Seriously, that crud gets old after a few hundred days.

On another note does anyone have a pet cat that would love this freshly grounded rat meat?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited January 7, 2017
    Alright, you need to get over this. Lets not make this a forced meme.

So anyone else looking forward to this year? I wonder what it's going to be like now with the new [insert stuff we can't talk about on here].
  • thebrainthebrain
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,570
    wow cat is going full on hate. relax cat. we are here to chat.

read all the past posts.

morning to you guys.
  • icekiller158icekiller158
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,670
    meso pl0x!!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Don't be a rat~! lel.
  • thebrainthebrain
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,570
    please. don't be a hater. we all just chatting here except for cat who is being full on hater.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    It's all good, this wouldn't be a true forum without a little bit of forum drama. =P
  • LetusLetus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,130
    WHAAAT IS THIS!?
  • GentlemenGentlemen
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,340
    hello letus
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    New forums are officially homey now that our dragon came back.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited January 9, 2017
    @Buffalos need to change your avatar now. Lol.

@Letus welcome back.
  • LetusLetus
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,130
    edited January 9, 2017
    LETUS DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED

but at least we can talk in caps...

Bhafel's horns aren't remotely correct but at least the colour scheme is close..
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    @Gaea No.