Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Elite Baltane: Divine weapons?

OdinwolfeOdinwolfe
Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
in Help
Has anyone gotten one yet, and if so; what part of the mission(s) dropped it?

End chest, large crystal enemy?

I'd love to get me some divine stuff but there's not much clueing on the official site page.

Comments

• ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    I am basically spamming Basic and Elite Counterattack mission right now because I wanted to get Celtic Howling Chain Blade for myself so I’ll keep you updated if I do come across any of those weapons!
    eggers
  • OdinwolfeOdinwolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    I shall also report on any new findings, thanks.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Only Divine-related thing I've gotten from these missions is a piece of Broken Guardian Gauntlets.
    That dropped from one of the giant peridot crystal enemies, but nothing whole so far.
    Kokoro
  • eggerseggers
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    got a broken lance from the giant peridot bear but can't recall mission difficulty